Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Good hairdresser in Thoiry/Val Thoiry/Saint Genis or surrounding area (not central Geneva)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Good hairdresser in Thoiry/Val Thoiry/Saint Genis or surrounding area (not central Geneva)

Hi

I moved here a few weeks ago and desperately need to get my roots done! can anyone recommend a good hairdresser in France (Ferney/Thoiry side) as i'm not sure I'm up for going into Geneva yet.

Thanks

Olivia

The text you are quoting:

Hi

I moved here a few weeks ago and desperately need to get my roots done! can anyone recommend a good hairdresser in France (Ferney/Thoiry side) as i'm not sure I'm up for going into Geneva yet.

Thanks

Olivia

Olivia CSep 16, 2010 @ 15:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 2424 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Good hairdresser in Thoiry/Val Thoiry/Saint Genis or surrounding area (not central Geneva)
Post 1

Hi Olivia,

I would recommend Studio 54 in Saint-Genis Pouilly. In my point of view, they're the best pick in the area. And if you go at lunch time, you get 20% off...

Hi Olivia,

I would recommend Studio 54 in Saint-Genis Pouilly. In my point of view, they're the best pick in the area. And if you go at lunch time, you get 20% off...

Raphael O, Sep 16, 2010 @ 16:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Good hairdresser in Thoiry/Val Thoiry/Saint Genis or surrounding area (not central Geneva)
Post 2

Thanks. Booked for saturday so fingers crossed i don't end up with green hair.

Thanks. Booked for saturday so fingers crossed i don't end up with green hair.

Olivia C, Sep 16, 2010 @ 17:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hey, I will use the advice too! thanks!

you guys are newly arrived in Pays de Gex / Thoiry / Saint Genis area?

Us too! We are a family of 4 and live in Thoiry. We moved here after 9 yearsin SE Asia: 3 in Laos and 6 in Cambodia, For our kids, this is going to be their very first winter!

Might be good to share a drink some time and exchange tips and ideas. Interested?

Hey, I will use the advice too! thanks!

you guys are newly arrived in Pays de Gex / Thoiry / Saint Genis area?

Us too! We are a family of 4 and live in Thoiry. We moved here after 9 yearsin SE Asia: 3 in Laos and 6 in Cambodia, For our kids, this is going to be their very first winter!

Might be good to share a drink some time and exchange tips and ideas. Interested?

Mayam B, Sep 17, 2010 @ 09:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

So how did it go? Did you actually end up with green hair?

So how did it go? Did you actually end up with green hair?

Raphael O, Sep 23, 2010 @ 11:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hey guys, just noticed this message and it looks like you are all living on the french side, so this group may interest you: http://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva/rhone-alps-group.htm

Hey guys, just noticed this message and it looks like you are all living on the french side, so this group may interest you: http://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva/rhone-alps-group.htm

Matt Fisher, Oct 12, 2010 @ 00:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi!  Were you happy with Studio 54?  Would you recommend?

Hi!  Were you happy with Studio 54?  Would you recommend?

Holly W, Oct 12, 2010 @ 12:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 2424 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form