Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Gyms

Can anyone recommend a gym in/around Geneva - I'm in temporary accommodation in Champel area for the next few months and would like to stay around here when I move in to my own place.

I went to look round California Fitness today but it's been closed 2 for weeks over Christmas and doesn't open on Sundays.

Ideally I would like to go before work in the morning, perhaps somewhere with a swimming pool. Am I asking for too much? What times do gyms open/close generally, and do they all close on Sundays?

Thanks, Joe

The text you are quoting:

Can anyone recommend a gym in/around Geneva - I'm in temporary accommodation in Champel area for the next few months and would like to stay around here when I move in to my own place.

I went to look round California Fitness today but it's been closed 2 for weeks over Christmas and doesn't open on Sundays.

Ideally I would like to go before work in the morning, perhaps somewhere with a swimming pool. Am I asking for too much? What times do gyms open/close generally, and do they all close on Sundays?

Thanks, Joe

Joe WJan 2, 2010 @ 18:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1251 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Gyms
Post 1

Maybe Harmony Fitness is the place to go (but quite expensive). They have some gyms in Geneva (opening hours vary from place to place). The best one is at La Praille with opening hours from 6:30 am on Mondays and Wednesdays . They are open on weekends too. And there is a (small) swimming pool.

http://www.harmony.ch/lapraille/default.asp

Maybe Harmony Fitness is the place to go (but quite expensive). They have some gyms in Geneva (opening hours vary from place to place). The best one is at La Praille with opening hours from 6:30 am on Mondays and Wednesdays . They are open on weekends too. And there is a (small) swimming pool.

http://www.harmony.ch/lapraille/default.asp

just_me, Jan 2, 2010 @ 21:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Gyms
Post 2

In terms of proximity Holmes Place would be good for you but they do ot have a swimming pool.  Topform at Hotel Crowne Plaza is also an option They are open seven days a week from 0600 am to 2200hrs. Thye have a swimming pool too.

In terms of proximity Holmes Place would be good for you but they do ot have a swimming pool.  Topform at Hotel Crowne Plaza is also an option They are open seven days a week from 0600 am to 2200hrs. Thye have a swimming pool too.

Molula_M, Jan 3, 2010 @ 16:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1251 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form