Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Gyms in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Gyms in Geneva

I will soon be moving to Geneva, and I will stay in Eaux Vives. What's the nearest good  gym? And what's the price per month?

I have also seen people on Glocals trying to buy memberships/passes to gyms. Is it hard to get in???

The text you are quoting:

I will soon be moving to Geneva, and I will stay in Eaux Vives. What's the nearest good  gym? And what's the price per month?

I have also seen people on Glocals trying to buy memberships/passes to gyms. Is it hard to get in???

Line BJan 24, 2010 @ 08:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 754 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Gyms in Geneva
Post 1

Gyms here are pretty expensive...they offer a nice amount at a pretty high cost...the average price you'll find is about 100 francs a month...so if you're willing then its good.but if you want to buy just a month to month membership it's more...

I have a membership to a climbing gym because it takes care of most of my workout and its cheaper as well as more entertaining.

Gyms here are pretty expensive...they offer a nice amount at a pretty high cost...the average price you'll find is about 100 francs a month...so if you're willing then its good.but if you want to buy just a month to month membership it's more...

I have a membership to a climbing gym because it takes care of most of my workout and its cheaper as well as more entertaining.

Markus Aedo, Jan 24, 2010 @ 09:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Gyms in Geneva
Post 2

Oh, well that's about the normal price for most gyms in Norway, so that wasn't as bad as I feared.

Smile

Oh, well that's about the normal price for most gyms in Norway, so that wasn't as bad as I feared.

Smile

Line B, Jan 24, 2010 @ 09:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 754 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form