Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > HELP! Looking for a job in Geneva is like looking for a flat = IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
HELP! Looking for a job in Geneva is like looking for a flat = IMPOSSIBLE!!!
 Hi everyone,

I have been unemployed and a job seeker for now 2 years and i have been actively and eagerly looking for a job within my professional background without any success at all and after 2 years of active job hunting and after 2 years when most companies are saying "NO" to you for all the positions i applied for, i start getting more and more frustrated and vulnerable. As a matter of fact, this length of time spent as an unemployed person has now affected my confidence in myself and my hope that i will one day find a job in Geneva. I am totally desperate for a job and i don't know what to do any more. I tried so many things such as registering myself into all the job agencies, improving my CV, improving my cover letter, calling the job agencies quite often to see what they could have for me but nothing at all.

Today i now need help from HR professionals who could help me get a job. I can send my CV to any of you who is willing to help me. I previously worked into the customer service, account management, IT, sales and teaching fields and i speak french, english and german fluently. I am totally flexible with the working hours. I am even ready to work at night time and every weekend if need be. I lived and worked abroad such as in Paris (my hometown), Glasgow (for 6 years) and in Geneva (for now 3 and a half years). The special event management field would interest me as well since i have been organising 3 different events every single week on Glocals since 2006 up until now. I am definitely a very active and dynamic person. I am proactive and a quick-learner.

Please help!

If you think that you can help me on this matter, then email me.

Many thanks in advance for your kind help!

Best regards,

David

The text you are quoting:
 Hi everyone,

I have been unemployed and a job seeker for now 2 years and i have been actively and eagerly looking for a job within my professional background without any success at all and after 2 years of active job hunting and after 2 years when most companies are saying "NO" to you for all the positions i applied for, i start getting more and more frustrated and vulnerable. As a matter of fact, this length of time spent as an unemployed person has now affected my confidence in myself and my hope that i will one day find a job in Geneva. I am totally desperate for a job and i don't know what to do any more. I tried so many things such as registering myself into all the job agencies, improving my CV, improving my cover letter, calling the job agencies quite often to see what they could have for me but nothing at all.

Today i now need help from HR professionals who could help me get a job. I can send my CV to any of you who is willing to help me. I previously worked into the customer service, account management, IT, sales and teaching fields and i speak french, english and german fluently. I am totally flexible with the working hours. I am even ready to work at night time and every weekend if need be. I lived and worked abroad such as in Paris (my hometown), Glasgow (for 6 years) and in Geneva (for now 3 and a half years). The special event management field would interest me as well since i have been organising 3 different events every single week on Glocals since 2006 up until now. I am definitely a very active and dynamic person. I am proactive and a quick-learner.

Please help!

If you think that you can help me on this matter, then email me.

Many thanks in advance for your kind help!

Best regards,

David

scotdave6Aug 28, 2009 @ 13:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1106 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1106 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form