Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Haircuts in Geneva?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Haircuts in Geneva?

Hey I'm quite new to the city but I would really like to get my hair cut..

Can anyone recommend a cheap place that does decent haircuts? I heard some of my friends complain that hairdressers here aren't very good but I don't know how valid this is...

English or French-speaking, doesn't matter.

Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hey I'm quite new to the city but I would really like to get my hair cut..

Can anyone recommend a cheap place that does decent haircuts? I heard some of my friends complain that hairdressers here aren't very good but I don't know how valid this is...

English or French-speaking, doesn't matter.

Thanks!

Marine BJan 13, 2011 @ 18:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 3464 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Haircuts in Geneva?
Post 1

Hey,

the best hairdresser I know here  is Anthony at Hairmania on Boulevard Helvetique. He speaks english too and I heard only good about him also from my female colleagues.

All the best

Hey,

the best hairdresser I know here  is Anthony at Hairmania on Boulevard Helvetique. He speaks english too and I heard only good about him also from my female colleagues.

All the best

Arcadio C, Jan 17, 2011 @ 09:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi there, I've always gone to Frank Provost. They charge around 85 CHF and do a pretty decent job. Ask for Alex he speaks both French and English and I recommend him. If you are a student or below 25 or something you get a student discount as well. 

Frank Provost on Bvd Georges-Favon 9, 1204 Genève. +4122-310 7266. There are plenty of cheaper places  in and around Paquis and Servette but can't vouch for them. Compared to the prices nothing decent and hygenic less than 50 CHF is available in Geneva. 

All the best!

Hi there, I've always gone to Frank Provost. They charge around 85 CHF and do a pretty decent job. Ask for Alex he speaks both French and English and I recommend him. If you are a student or below 25 or something you get a student discount as well. 

Frank Provost on Bvd Georges-Favon 9, 1204 Genève. +4122-310 7266. There are plenty of cheaper places  in and around Paquis and Servette but can't vouch for them. Compared to the prices nothing decent and hygenic less than 50 CHF is available in Geneva. 

All the best!

GHOSH, Jan 17, 2011 @ 10:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

All the hairdresser in Geneva are expensive not less than CHF 80.00 or more for a simple cut, so good luck!

Otherwise you have l'ecole de coiffure which is cheaper and not bad!!! Try!

Celeste

All the hairdresser in Geneva are expensive not less than CHF 80.00 or more for a simple cut, so good luck!

Otherwise you have l'ecole de coiffure which is cheaper and not bad!!! Try!

Celeste

Celeste T, Jan 17, 2011 @ 11:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

After spending lot of money trying to find a good place I came across Ghislaine. She is independent and is the best. You can find the link for her comments below. You can write to her.

http://www.glocals.com/#/guides/biz/Ghislaine

After spending lot of money trying to find a good place I came across Ghislaine. She is independent and is the best. You can find the link for her comments below. You can write to her.

http://www.glocals.com/#/guides/biz/Ghislaine

pouezatpuja, Jan 17, 2011 @ 11:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 3464 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form