Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Have you added a name on the appartment contract? - Swisscaution and Regie

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Have you added a name on the appartment contract? - Swisscaution and Regie

I want to add my husband's name on the appartment contract, then Regie asked to have an updated Swisscaution contract, which sounds normal, however Swisscaution replied they can only do so if there is an updated appartment contract.

I believe I am not the only one who has encoutered this problem, any advice, experiences to share? Many thanks!

The text you are quoting:

I want to add my husband's name on the appartment contract, then Regie asked to have an updated Swisscaution contract, which sounds normal, however Swisscaution replied they can only do so if there is an updated appartment contract.

I believe I am not the only one who has encoutered this problem, any advice, experiences to share? Many thanks!

Jessica GFeb 16, 2018 @ 23:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1049 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Have you added a name on the appartment contract? - Swisscaution and Regie
Post 1

U can tell to Regie that u will give them Swiss caution contract. But first do updated contract. If they don't agree then tell them to call Swisscaution and sort out the matter.

Swisscaution contract Which can be done on same day will send it to Regie by fax or email.

Good luck.

Sam

The text you are quoting:

U can tell to Regie that u will give them Swiss caution contract. But first do updated contract. If they don't agree then tell them to call Swisscaution and sort out the matter.

Swisscaution contract Which can be done on same day will send it to Regie by fax or email.

Good luck.

Sam

Sam D, Feb 17, 2018 @ 23:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1049 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form