Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Having Trouble Finding a Place to Stay, Any Suggestions?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Having Trouble Finding a Place to Stay, Any Suggestions?

Hello,

I'm a law student from the US coming to Geneva this summer to work at the UN and I haven't been able to find a place to live yet. I will be there from May 20th to June 7th and again from July 5th to August 9th. I would be very grateful for some suggestions of other places I may be able to look to find a good place. I have been looking here and on airbnb.

Thank you so much for your help!

Dan

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I'm a law student from the US coming to Geneva this summer to work at the UN and I haven't been able to find a place to live yet. I will be there from May 20th to June 7th and again from July 5th to August 9th. I would be very grateful for some suggestions of other places I may be able to look to find a good place. I have been looking here and on airbnb.

Thank you so much for your help!

Dan

Dan PApr 15, 2015 @ 23:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 880 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Having Trouble Finding a Place to Stay, Any Suggestions?
Post 1

Have you placed an ad. of your own in the Classifieds under “Housing wanted”?

R.

Have you placed an ad. of your own in the Classifieds under “Housing wanted”?

R.

Ritchie, Apr 16, 2015 @ 02:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Dan,

Is the main reason you haven't been able to find something on AirBNB the high cost? We were in a similar situation as you, and honestly it was hard to find anything worthwhile that wasn't at least 100 CHF a day. By worthwhile I mean a nonshared studio/1BR in the city. 

Unfortunately that's the reality of the housing market here in GVA. 

Dan,

Is the main reason you haven't been able to find something on AirBNB the high cost? We were in a similar situation as you, and honestly it was hard to find anything worthwhile that wasn't at least 100 CHF a day. By worthwhile I mean a nonshared studio/1BR in the city. 

Unfortunately that's the reality of the housing market here in GVA. 

CH K, Apr 16, 2015 @ 12:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi there, We are a couple renting a room in our house. Most welcome to check out our post. Its located 10 mts from Geneva airport and 20 mts from the UN with frequent bus connections to lake and city both.

Best wishes

+41 76 223 54 30 

Hi there, We are a couple renting a room in our house. Most welcome to check out our post. Its located 10 mts from Geneva airport and 20 mts from the UN with frequent bus connections to lake and city both.

Best wishes

+41 76 223 54 30 

cool man, Apr 16, 2015 @ 22:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 880 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form