Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Health insurance for a frontalier living in france

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Health insurance for a frontalier living in france
has anyone already done the research on the best "cost/cover" ratio for health insurance for a frontalier - my policy is up for renewal and it is pretty pricey...all advice appreciated.
The text you are quoting:
has anyone already done the research on the best "cost/cover" ratio for health insurance for a frontalier - my policy is up for renewal and it is pretty pricey...all advice appreciated.
allybAug 30, 2006 @ 22:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1925 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Health insurance for a frontalier living in france
Post 1
yes, will mail you the info.
yes, will mail you the info.
Nir Ofek, Aug 31, 2006 @ 13:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Working as an insurance broker, even if I'm far from specialized in health insurancies for frontalier (but we've good connections to french brokers), I've to deal with it sometimes.
It's hard to tell you in 2 words what's the best, because it really depends on what you want to cover, your age, ...
Usually, April is quite interresting, Alptis is a solid company too.
If you need more help about it, feel free to mail me here or at [email protected]
R?my
Working as an insurance broker, even if I'm far from specialized in health insurancies for frontalier (but we've good connections to french brokers), I've to deal with it sometimes.
It's hard to tell you in 2 words what's the best, because it really depends on what you want to cover, your age, ...
Usually, April is quite interresting, Alptis is a solid company too.
If you need more help about it, feel free to mail me here or at [email protected]
R?my
RemyS, Sep 6, 2006 @ 18:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Salut,

I am also looking for health insurance information (and best prices/offers) for a frontalier. Going to start working in Geneva by next month and it's likely that I'll continue living in France (I hope in some months I'll be able to move to Switzerland).

Could you also give advice to me?

cheers

Salut,

I am also looking for health insurance information (and best prices/offers) for a frontalier. Going to start working in Geneva by next month and it's likely that I'll continue living in France (I hope in some months I'll be able to move to Switzerland).

Could you also give advice to me?

cheers

fdmanana, Oct 18, 2008 @ 23:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Nir,

Would you mind sending me the info about health insurance as well, please? I'm not actually sure what the requirements are for a Brit living in France and working in Switzerland. Is there a legal obligation to get health insurance?

Can I ask another thing too? Do you have any information about bringing a non-married partner to live in France on a long stay visa? Any pointers for useful websites, or know anyone who's done this before? I know from applying for a UK visa for him that often the more documents you submit, the stronger your application, but often you are not told which documents would be useful.

Many thanks,

Michelle

Hi Nir,

Would you mind sending me the info about health insurance as well, please? I'm not actually sure what the requirements are for a Brit living in France and working in Switzerland. Is there a legal obligation to get health insurance?

Can I ask another thing too? Do you have any information about bringing a non-married partner to live in France on a long stay visa? Any pointers for useful websites, or know anyone who's done this before? I know from applying for a UK visa for him that often the more documents you submit, the stronger your application, but often you are not told which documents would be useful.

Many thanks,

Michelle

Michelle Mayes, Jan 13, 2011 @ 19:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

I'd appreciate the same. We have coverage right now via Allianz but it's super expensive and I'm keen to change when it comes due in the autumn. Thanks!

I'd appreciate the same. We have coverage right now via Allianz but it's super expensive and I'm keen to change when it comes due in the autumn. Thanks!

eveyansas, Jan 14, 2011 @ 15:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 1925 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form