Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Help meee!!! I need to rent a room

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Help meee!!! I need to rent a room

Hello everyone,

My name is Cristina and I'm Spanish. I'm in Geneva because I got an Intership in UNHCR. Right now I'm living with a friend but in the bedroom of one of her daugther. The problem is she is coming next month, so I have to looking for a room. It would be until the end of June because it's the end of my Intership. It would be nice to rent a bedroom in a shart appartment or even in a students residence. Could you help me?

Thanks everyone!!

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

My name is Cristina and I'm Spanish. I'm in Geneva because I got an Intership in UNHCR. Right now I'm living with a friend but in the bedroom of one of her daugther. The problem is she is coming next month, so I have to looking for a room. It would be until the end of June because it's the end of my Intership. It would be nice to rent a bedroom in a shart appartment or even in a students residence. Could you help me?

Thanks everyone!!

Cristina DiazJan 26, 2010 @ 19:03
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1718 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Help meee!!! I need to rent a room
Post 1

Hi,

I have a friend that is renting a room in her flat in the center of Geneva (near Eaux-Vives - tram stop Villereuse) for CHF 1,700 per month.

She will be traveling a lot over the coming months so is looking to share her flat with a woman.  I have the keys and can show you the apartment next week (am out of town this week) if you are interested.

You can reach me at [email protected] or 079 244 32 77

Regards,

Dave Z.

Hi,

I have a friend that is renting a room in her flat in the center of Geneva (near Eaux-Vives - tram stop Villereuse) for CHF 1,700 per month.

She will be traveling a lot over the coming months so is looking to share her flat with a woman.  I have the keys and can show you the apartment next week (am out of town this week) if you are interested.

You can reach me at [email protected] or 079 244 32 77

Regards,

Dave Z.

dzinneman, Jan 26, 2010 @ 20:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Dave & Evryone else

May I suggest you email each other using the Glocals system and not leave your email address or ohone numbers in public view ...

There is another thread on Glocals about these pages being open to the world!

Eaxmple: Cristina's message was just 30 minutes ago ... now google

I need to rent a room

and you will see this thread right on page 1 of google results. Spam bots (robots from spam sites) will pick your details and you know the rest.

You have to be logged in to post here but other than that the [ages are wide open unfortunately. I hope the admin will close them soon.

Hi Dave & Evryone else

May I suggest you email each other using the Glocals system and not leave your email address or ohone numbers in public view ...

There is another thread on Glocals about these pages being open to the world!

Eaxmple: Cristina's message was just 30 minutes ago ... now google

I need to rent a room

and you will see this thread right on page 1 of google results. Spam bots (robots from spam sites) will pick your details and you know the rest.

You have to be logged in to post here but other than that the [ages are wide open unfortunately. I hope the admin will close them soon.

Bizhan, Jan 26, 2010 @ 20:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Cristina!

Try this:

UniGe Housing

Good luck!!!!