Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Hindi lessons

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hindi lessons
Hi! I was wondering if there was anywhere in Geneva that offered Hindi lessons. I am learning on my own but was just curious to see if there was like...an institutional setting for such a thing. Thanks!
The text you are quoting:
Hi! I was wondering if there was anywhere in Geneva that offered Hindi lessons. I am learning on my own but was just curious to see if there was like...an institutional setting for such a thing. Thanks!
lavictoriaApr 18, 2007 @ 22:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1445 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hindi lessons
Post 1
...and the class just started.

http://www.ecole-club.ch/framedef_1.cfm?center_id=GEN&sparten_id=1&CFID=11061320&CFTOKEN=de102e4525dc4b58-06391A4F-B5AD-9E45-89ED2A5F09DF059A

Cheers.
...and the class just started.

http://www.ecole-club.ch/framedef_1.cfm?center_id=GEN&sparten_id=1&CFID=11061320&CFTOKEN=de102e4525dc4b58-06391A4F-B5AD-9E45-89ED2A5F09DF059A

Cheers.
Casuistik, Apr 18, 2007 @ 23:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Namaste,

I was going to post the same message as you. I am looking in to learning Hindi, what solution have you found, are you still learning, is not too difficult.

I would like to find a book-cd-dvd method to learn an my own and also some classes

Thanks for your help and experience in that matter

Namaste,

I was going to post the same message as you. I am looking in to learning Hindi, what solution have you found, are you still learning, is not too difficult.

I would like to find a book-cd-dvd method to learn an my own and also some classes

fishette, Apr 30, 2009 @ 21:18

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
[quote]Namaste,

[/quote]

Please feel free to speak to me for practice. More than willing to help out and learn German in exchange.
[quote]Namaste,

[/quote]

Please feel free to speak to me for practice. More than willing to help out and learn German in exchange.
fancyfinanci, Apr 30, 2009 @ 21:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi,

I wouldn't mind as a language exchange for Hindi with French/Spanish!!

Hi,

I wouldn't mind as a language exchange for Hindi with French/Spanish!!
sanjeev, Apr 30, 2009 @ 22:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1445 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form