Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Horseback Riding, training, grooming and general care

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Horseback Riding, training, grooming and general care

I am looking to help work at a horsestables.  I used to work as a groom, trainer, stablehand (also doctoring) in America and want to get back into working and being around horses again.  If anyone is looking for help at all please respond.  Also If you are looking for someone just to horseride with (and have a horse for me to ride even an unruly one, as they are my favourite pleae let me know)  Fellow horse people will understand I miss working with these wonderful animals :)

The text you are quoting:

I am looking to help work at a horsestables.  I used to work as a groom, trainer, stablehand (also doctoring) in America and want to get back into working and being around horses again.  If anyone is looking for help at all please respond.  Also If you are looking for someone just to horseride with (and have a horse for me to ride even an unruly one, as they are my favourite pleae let me know)  Fellow horse people will understand I miss working with these wonderful animals :)

Lorraine EwanApr 8, 2016 @ 10:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 800 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Horseback Riding, training, grooming and general care
Post 1

Hello Lorraine,

Did you ever find what you were looking for?  Send me a PM if you would like to chat bout it.

Best regards,

Jan

The text you are quoting:

Hello Lorraine,

Did you ever find what you were looking for?  Send me a PM if you would like to chat bout it.

Best regards,

Jan

Jan V, Oct 19, 2016 @ 14:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
Re: Horseback Riding, training, grooming and general care
Post 2

Hi Jan

I  just sent you a PM