Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > House Content Insurance

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
House Content Insurance

I am currently using Allianz but the guy from Allianz has been so unresponsive. Sometimes it took him weeks to reply to one email question or he simply never replied. Anyone has any ideas of other insurance companies that you are happy with or I simply need to change to another agent within Allianz? 

Thanks in advance for your kind advices.

The text you are quoting:

I am currently using Allianz but the guy from Allianz has been so unresponsive. Sometimes it took him weeks to reply to one email question or he simply never replied. Anyone has any ideas of other insurance companies that you are happy with or I simply need to change to another agent within Allianz? 

Thanks in advance for your kind advices.

wonderJul 18, 2010 @ 18:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 632 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: House Content Insurance
Post 1

Credit Agricole.

Credit Agricole.

FerneyL, Jul 18, 2010 @ 22:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Wonder:

It's all about the agent. These big companies like Allianz and Credit Agricole have so many people working for them, that the service levels are all over. 

For a great agent, contact Fanny from Allianz. glocals members also get a 20% discount with her. She's responsive, and speaks English and French. 

Her contact details are here. 

Bon chance, 

Nir

Wonder:

It's all about the agent. These big companies like Allianz and Credit Agricole have so many people working for them, that the service levels are all over. 

For a great agent, contact Fanny from Allianz. glocals members also get a 20% discount with her. She's responsive, and speaks English and French. 

Her contact details are here. 

Bon chance, 

Nir

Nir Ofek, Jul 18, 2010 @ 22:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Many thanks to FerneyL and Nir. Never heard of Credit Agricole. Any other comments on it?

A couple of others also recommended Fanny. I will certainly contact her tomorrow to find out more. 

Cheers,

Many thanks to FerneyL and Nir. Never heard of Credit Agricole. Any other comments on it?

A couple of others also recommended Fanny. I will certainly contact her tomorrow to find out more. 

Cheers,

wonder, Jul 18, 2010 @ 22:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 632 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form