Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > House Hunters International

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
House Hunters International

If you are currently looking for or have recently bought a home abroad, we'd like to put your story on TV!

Our hit show is looking for energetic individuals, couples and families to share their story about moving abroad. Participating in our show is a lot of fun and a great way to document your exciting search for a home and new life abroad.   Contributors should be fluent in English and between the ages of 25-50 with fun, enthusiastic personalities.

If you are interested in participating with our show or learning more, please send an email to [email protected]

The text you are quoting:

If you are currently looking for or have recently bought a home abroad, we'd like to put your story on TV!

Our hit show is looking for energetic individuals, couples and families to share their story about moving abroad. Participating in our show is a lot of fun and a great way to document your exciting search for a home and new life abroad.   Contributors should be fluent in English and between the ages of 25-50 with fun, enthusiastic personalities.

If you are interested in participating with our show or learning more, please send an email to [email protected]

Michelle JamesJul 16, 2010 @ 17:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1385 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: House Hunters International
Post 1

Well it could be interesting. Can you give more info?

Well it could be interesting. Can you give more info?

Maria_, Jul 16, 2010 @ 18:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: House Hunters International
Post 2

Sure drop me an email to [email protected] and I'll give you more info on how filming works.  Thanks!  Michelle

Sure drop me an email to [email protected] and I'll give you more info on how filming works.  Thanks!  Michelle

Michelle James, Jul 16, 2010 @ 20:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1385 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form