Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > How much would you pay for a web designer is CH?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
How much would you pay for a web designer is CH?
Could somebody please give me a rough idea on how much do pay a web designer for setting up a website in CH? Going rate in GVA / canton Vaud.

Many thanks and have a great day. :)

The text you are quoting:
Could somebody please give me a rough idea on how much do pay a web designer for setting up a website in CH? Going rate in GVA / canton Vaud.

Many thanks and have a great day. :)
SWISSApr 6, 2009 @ 18:09

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1114 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: How much would you pay for a web designer is CH?
Post 1
Hi Swiss

Depending on the complecity of the site, you may need a designer to design the site, a programmer to build the site, and a hosting package to host the site.

Or, if the site is simple, you may be able to use a number of free tools that allow you to setup pretty cool and functional sites.

If you give some details about the site you need, I could give you a better idea of the prcies and options.

Oded

Hi Swiss

Depending on the complecity of the site, you may need a designer to design the site, a programmer to build the site, and a hosting package to host the site.

Or, if the site is simple, you may be able to use a number of free tools that allow you to setup pretty cool and functional sites.

If you give some details about the site you need, I could give you a better idea of the prcies and options.

Oded
SiteAdmin Oded, Apr 6, 2009 @ 20:14

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

hi,

i can do all the process as the site admin told i.can design a website,develop it and provide support at a very decent cost..if u want to build  a new website,optimise or ennhance an existing website ..pl let me know i can do it..

hi,

i can do all the process as the site admin told i.can design a website,develop it and provide support at a very decent cost..if u want to build  a new website,optimise or ennhance an existing website ..pl let me know i can do it..
hellfreezers, Apr 6, 2009 @ 21:31

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Oded and hellfreezers,

Many thanks for the info. Will be in touch after the holidays :) and lunch on me...

Thank you also for all the mails on my inbox - looks as if I will busy buying lunch for a while ;)
Oded and hellfreezers,

Many thanks for the info. Will be in touch after the holidays :) and lunch on me...

Thank you also for all the mails on my inbox - looks as if I will busy buying lunch for a while ;)
SWISS, Apr 7, 2009 @ 22:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Swiss,

I am having a very complex website build in India which was commissioned at rates that would save you fortunes for all those extra lunches :) I was so impressed with their work and reliability that I have just commissioned another with them and have been successful in negotiating a deal to work as an agent for them.

I really cannot recommend them enough, if you give me some details of what you are hoping to achieve I will either broker a deal with for you or with you. you can contact me direct [email protected] .

I have on my site managed to get loads of extras free, the company which is based on old British Colonial values is top class and is far more interested in customer service than their turnover, it's well worth your while getting a quote.

Warm regards

Anthony

Hi Swiss,

I am having a very complex website build in India which was commissioned at rates that would save you fortunes for all those extra lunches :) I was so impressed with their work and reliability that I have just commissioned another with them and have been successful in negotiating a deal to work as an agent for them.

I really cannot recommend them enough, if you give me some details of what you are hoping to achieve I will either broker a deal with for you or with you. you can contact me direct [email protected] .

I have on my site managed to get loads of extras free, the company which is based on old British Colonial values is top class and is far more interested in customer service than their turnover, it's well worth your while getting a quote.

Warm regards

Anthony
Bainzy, Jun 10, 2009 @ 13:25

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
[quote]

Hi Swiss,

I am havinga very complex website build in India which was commissioned at rates that would save you fortunes for all those extra lunches :) I was so impressed with their work and reliability that I have just commissioned another with them and have been successful in negotiating a deal to work as an agent for them.

Warm regards

Anthony[/quote]

I would say from 2000 CHF for a simple website, but complexity matters.
[quote]

Hi Swiss,

I am havinga very complex website build in India which was commissioned at rates that would save you fortunes for all those extra lunches :) I was so impressed with their work and reliability that I have just commissioned another with them and have been successful in negotiating a deal to work as an agent for them.

Warm regards

Anthony[/quote]

I would say from 2000 CHF for a simple website, but complexity matters.

cblo, Jun 16, 2009 @ 15:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
I bet you shud outsource the designing, building and hosting of the website. The Geneva rates are so high, i know a company in Phillipines which does a wonderful job! We have collaborated with them in recent times in various IT consultancy projects in Japan, Australia and USA.

Your work shud be to provide content and eveything will be fabulous! however complex your site may be.

Keep in touch for sample projects.

Joe
I bet you shud outsource the designing, building and hosting of the website. The Geneva rates are so high, i know a company in Phillipines which does a wonderful job! We have collaborated with them in recent times in various IT consultancy projects in Japan, Australia and USA.

Your work shud be to provide content and eveything will be fabulous! however complex your site may be.

Keep in touch for sample projects.

Joe
Gichana, Jun 16, 2009 @ 18:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 1114 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form