Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Huissier de Justice-flat inspection

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Huissier de Justice-flat inspection

I need to get a flat inspection done for my boss as he's taken over a lease and the Regie refuses to do an inspection as:-

a.he signed the lease and didnt note that there was a line that says once signed he accepts the flat as it is

b. he was the sub tennant and though he signed a lease with the previous tenant he wasnt offically the sub tennant in the eyes of the Regie.

This has been normal practice with the previous tennants but no official inspection has been done on the flat since 2002. the flat is in very good condition with only tiny things wrong but it would be good to get a certified inspectioin done if it doesnt cost an arm and leg?  Can anyone point me in the right direction

The text you are quoting:

I need to get a flat inspection done for my boss as he's taken over a lease and the Regie refuses to do an inspection as:-

a.he signed the lease and didnt note that there was a line that says once signed he accepts the flat as it is

b. he was the sub tennant and though he signed a lease with the previous tenant he wasnt offically the sub tennant in the eyes of the Regie.

This has been normal practice with the previous tennants but no official inspection has been done on the flat since 2002. the flat is in very good condition with only tiny things wrong but it would be good to get a certified inspectioin done if it doesnt cost an arm and leg?  Can anyone point me in the right direction

Karen IngramApr 23, 2010 @ 10:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 951 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 951 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form