Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > IO staff to interview for academic research wanted

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
IO staff to interview for academic research wanted

Hi All,

I study political science at the University of Lausanne and I am currently working on my master’s thesis.

For my master’s thesis, I am looking for employees of international organizations to do interviews with for completing my data collection. My research is about work motivation of IO staff and I am still on the hunt for some interview partners.

If someone would like to be part of an academic research and is willing to participate by doing an interview with me, please send me a PM so we can get in touch.

As long as your organization is financed by state funds, you can participate. Of course, all scientific research rules will be observed, including the guarantee of anonymity as well as of due diligence in the handling of the collected data.

Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hi All,

I study political science at the University of Lausanne and I am currently working on my master’s thesis.

For my master’s thesis, I am looking for employees of international organizations to do interviews with for completing my data collection. My research is about work motivation of IO staff and I am still on the hunt for some interview partners.

If someone would like to be part of an academic research and is willing to participate by doing an interview with me, please send me a PM so we can get in touch.

As long as your organization is financed by state funds, you can participate. Of course, all scientific research rules will be observed, including the guarantee of anonymity as well as of due diligence in the handling of the collected data.

Thanks!

Angela SMar 27, 2015 @ 14:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 581 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 581 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form