Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Improvisational Theatre Duo Partner? - yes, you! ;)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Improvisational Theatre Duo Partner? - yes, you! ;)

Dear You!

Let’s do some Improvisation Theatre Duo! – and as cloning would be only the second most fun choice, I’m looking for YOU to join me to become the next Jekyll and Hyde or Bonnie and Clyde of Improv! :)

About me:

I love telling and creating awesome stories that resonate, dive into different characters and genres (like Fantasy, Mystery and Science Fiction) and love to explore audience interactions, developing new formats and integrating music (guitar?), film, literature, or other components/aspects into improv. I’ve seen 33 summers so far, played in three different Improv groups in the past 7-8 years and would be excited to try out some duo improv next.

About you:

Most important is that you’re awesome and that we groove together! ;) The rest is just the cream on top. Ideally you should be based in Geneva or surroundings, have some years of Improv (or other artistic) experience and be willing to explore the exciting possibilities of Improv together with the idea of playing/training/experimenting on a regular basis and also do joint improv shows. But who would be better to tell me about you than you yourself?

So let’s meet and see if we have some vibes together! Contact me here or at [email protected]

Cheers,

Patrick

The text you are quoting:

Dear You!

Let’s do some Improvisation Theatre Duo! – and as cloning would be only the second most fun choice, I’m looking for YOU to join me to become the next Jekyll and Hyde or Bonnie and Clyde of Improv! :)

About me:

I love telling and creating awesome stories that resonate, dive into different characters and genres (like Fantasy, Mystery and Science Fiction) and love to explore audience interactions, developing new formats and integrating music (guitar?), film, literature, or other components/aspects into improv. I’ve seen 33 summers so far, played in three different Improv groups in the past 7-8 years and would be excited to try out some duo improv next.

About you:

Most important is that you’re awesome and that we groove together! ;) The rest is just the cream on top. Ideally you should be based in Geneva or surroundings, have some years of Improv (or other artistic) experience and be willing to explore the exciting possibilities of Improv together with the idea of playing/training/experimenting on a regular basis and also do joint improv shows. But who would be better to tell me about you than you yourself?

So let’s meet and see if we have some vibes together! Contact me here or at [email protected]

Cheers,

Patrick

Patrick GApr 6, 2018 @ 12:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 771 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 771 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form