Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Indoor rock climbing

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Indoor rock climbing

Hi!

I am hoping someone out there is willing to take me indoor rock-climbing in Geneva. I've got my own harness and shoes. In the American system my level is around a 5.9 but it's been a while since I have climbed indoors.

Hope to hear from you!

Cheers,

Carina

The text you are quoting:

Hi!

I am hoping someone out there is willing to take me indoor rock-climbing in Geneva. I've got my own harness and shoes. In the American system my level is around a 5.9 but it's been a while since I have climbed indoors.

Hope to hear from you!

Cheers,

Carina

Carina SFeb 26, 2010 @ 16:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 2718 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Indoor rock climbing
Post 1

Yes! I would love to. Unfortunately I climb at a bouldering room, but I heard a place in Q'uel d'arve or something like that has a lead climbing wall...I'm excited because I'm a better lead climber and I have never seen the place inside. Before I came here 2 months ago I was on 5.12's. It should be interesting to see where I am now. If you're still interested let me know.

Peace.

Yes! I would love to. Unfortunately I climb at a bouldering room, but I heard a place in Q'uel d'arve or something like that has a lead climbing wall...I'm excited because I'm a better lead climber and I have never seen the place inside. Before I came here 2 months ago I was on 5.12's. It should be interesting to see where I am now. If you're still interested let me know.

Peace.

Markus Aedo, Feb 27, 2010 @ 21:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Indoor rock climbing
Post 2

Hi!

I've never tried climbing before but would love to give it a try... Is there a place for complete beginners where I can get few lessons?

Cheers,

Irina

Hi!

I've never tried climbing before but would love to give it a try... Is there a place for complete beginners where I can get few lessons?

Cheers,

Irina

Ich2007, Mar 15, 2010 @ 21:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 2718 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form