Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Is anyone available to dogsit for us in Pays de Gex/Geneva area 19-27 July???

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Is anyone available to dogsit for us in Pays de Gex/Geneva area 19-27 July???

I know it is last minute but we are in a bind and looking for someone who would be available to watch our beloved, fuzzy labradoodle, Murphy for a week. Has anyone used a dogsitter they could recommend or would anyone be willing to swap a week of dogsitting with us?

Thanks for any advice or help you can offer!

The text you are quoting:

I know it is last minute but we are in a bind and looking for someone who would be available to watch our beloved, fuzzy labradoodle, Murphy for a week. Has anyone used a dogsitter they could recommend or would anyone be willing to swap a week of dogsitting with us?

Thanks for any advice or help you can offer!

J. WilliamsJul 9, 2014 @ 23:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1327 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Is anyone available to dogsit for us in Pays de Gex/Geneva area 19-27 July???
Post 1

Hi there,

I found this old thread on Glocals, and was wondering if you have any upcoming vacations you need covered for dogsitting that you might feel like swapping for? I will be away the end of this week for a week until my girlfriend gets back, but would be more than happy to return the favor sometime during the summer for Murphy, if useful (I'm working remotely for the summer, so take our dogs for walks, am around most of the day, we have a garden, etc.)

Let me know if that might be useful.

Cheers!

Hi there,

I found this old thread on Glocals, and was wondering if you have any upcoming vacations you need covered for dogsitting that you might feel like swapping for? I will be away the end of this week for a week until my girlfriend gets back, but would be more than happy to return the favor sometime during the summer for Murphy, if useful (I'm working remotely for the summer, so take our dogs for walks, am around most of the day, we have a garden, etc.)

Let me know if that might be useful.

Cheers!

Darshan G, May 16, 2016 @ 10:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Is anyone available to dogsit for us in Pays de Gex/Geneva area 19-27 July???
Post 2

Hi,

I'm available to dogsit, at my place, any dates, Geneva countryside near Carouge, house with a large fenced garden, together with my two nice own dogs.

PM me if interested :)

Hi,

I'm available to dogsit, at my place, any dates, Geneva countryside near Carouge, house with a large fenced garden, together with my two nice own dogs.

PM me if interested :)

Catherine M, May 17, 2016 @ 09:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thanks, Catherine.

I'll definitely keep your message for the next time we need it. How much do you charge and/or do you exchange with others for dog sitting?

Cheers.

Thanks, Catherine.

I'll definitely keep your message for the next time we need it. How much do you charge and/or do you exchange with others for dog sitting?

Cheers.

J. Williams, May 18, 2016 @ 11:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thanks, Darshan.

Unfortunately, we can't at the end of this week but maybe we can try another time.

Good luck!

Thanks, Darshan.

Unfortunately, we can't at the end of this week but maybe we can try another time.

Good luck!

J. Williams, May 18, 2016 @ 11:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

I'm available to take him if he gets on with my dog?

I'm available to take him if he gets on with my dog?

Ashfield, Jun 16, 2016 @ 17:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Ah I just noticed this was a very old thread - sorry!

Ah I just noticed this was a very old thread - sorry!

Ashfield, Jun 16, 2016 @ 17:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 1327 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form