Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > It takes 2 to tango!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
It takes 2 to tango!

TANGO ARGENTINO

I am looking for a male tango partner for regular classes in Lausanne or Geneva. I am intermediate myself and it would be great if you'd have the same level. If you have experience with other latin dances, we can probably make it work, but please don't be totally new to dance.

I am doing the intermediate summer classes at Coco Gardel (Lausanne) right now. They are doing drop-in classes on wednesday night, so we could simply give it a shot with a few trial sessions over the summer before we commit to a regular course starting in September (as with most schools). Coco Gardel is great, but if you have another school in mind - even in Geneva - let me know.

Drop me an email, I am looking forward to hearing from you!

The text you are quoting:

TANGO ARGENTINO

I am looking for a male tango partner for regular classes in Lausanne or Geneva. I am intermediate myself and it would be great if you'd have the same level. If you have experience with other latin dances, we can probably make it work, but please don't be totally new to dance.

I am doing the intermediate summer classes at Coco Gardel (Lausanne) right now. They are doing drop-in classes on wednesday night, so we could simply give it a shot with a few trial sessions over the summer before we commit to a regular course starting in September (as with most schools). Coco Gardel is great, but if you have another school in mind - even in Geneva - let me know.

Drop me an email, I am looking forward to hearing from you!

giselinaJul 22, 2015 @ 22:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 634 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 634 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form