Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Language exchange - English/Chinese for French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Language exchange - English/Chinese for French

Hello!

I am a native English speaker from the UK who is also fluent in Manadarin Chinese and is interested in improving my French whilst in Geneva.

My French level is quite basic at the moment and so would need help from a French speaker (preferably a native speaker but a fluent French speaker will also be welcomed) to improve my French skills.

I am able to meetup on weekday evenings or on most weekends for about 4 hours a week (2 hours in each language) in a public place.

Thank you and best wishes.

Jason

The text you are quoting:

Hello!

I am a native English speaker from the UK who is also fluent in Manadarin Chinese and is interested in improving my French whilst in Geneva.

My French level is quite basic at the moment and so would need help from a French speaker (preferably a native speaker but a fluent French speaker will also be welcomed) to improve my French skills.

I am able to meetup on weekday evenings or on most weekends for about 4 hours a week (2 hours in each language) in a public place.

Thank you and best wishes.

Jason

Jason JNov 20, 2015 @ 14:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 667 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Language exchange - English/Chinese for French
Post 1

Hi Jason,

I'm a native French speaker and wish to improve my social english talks.

I will be available at your convenience for a social chat in french and english.

Please feel free to call or text me in order to arrange for a meeting at 0786202036.

Karim

The text you are quoting:

Hi Jason,

I'm a native French speaker and wish to improve my social english talks.

I will be available at your convenience for a social chat in french and english.

Please feel free to call or text me in order to arrange for a meeting at 0786202036.

Karim

karim c, Jan 20, 2016 @ 10:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 667 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form