Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Leaving Switzerland

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Leaving Switzerland

I'm leaving Switzerland after 3.5 years and was wondering whether it's really necessary to physically go and unregister myself at OCP (as an EU national). Can I file the necessary paperwork via email, for example? What if I don't do anything? Would they cancel my permit automatically?

The thing is that I'm already out of Switzerland and trying to find out whether it's worth going back for a couple of days to take care of these things...

The text you are quoting:

I'm leaving Switzerland after 3.5 years and was wondering whether it's really necessary to physically go and unregister myself at OCP (as an EU national). Can I file the necessary paperwork via email, for example? What if I don't do anything? Would they cancel my permit automatically?

The thing is that I'm already out of Switzerland and trying to find out whether it's worth going back for a couple of days to take care of these things...

Panos IJan 20, 2017 @ 10:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 956 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Leaving Switzerland
Post 1

you can fill out OCP paperwork online (Formula D for departure) http://ge.ch/population/prestations/demande-dattestation

you can fill out OCP paperwork online (Formula D for departure) http://ge.ch/population/prestations/demande-dattestation

Julia B, Jan 20, 2017 @ 15:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Leaving Switzerland
Post 2

I just wanted to offer my congratulations!

I just wanted to offer my congratulations!

bearded09, Jan 31, 2017 @ 21:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 956 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form