Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Leaving my flat: Cleaning, handyman and help with etat de lieux

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Leaving my flat: Cleaning, handyman and help with etat de lieux

Hello,

Unfortunately I will soon have to leave Geneva. Can anone recommend me a company for the final cleaning of the flat? Ideally with a guarantee, so that if the regie complains about cleanliness they will come again free of charge?

I will probably also need a handyman for some minor repairs, as I am really bad at this stuff. Any recommendations for that?

Also I was wondering if there are people in Geneva who can help with the final etat de lieux? The problem is that I hardly speak any French and I have heard that the regies here try to make you pay for a complete redecoration of the flat if you are not careful, so it would be helpful to have someone who can translate and "protect" me from any dirty tricks in case they try it. I already asked Asloca, but they do not accompany you for the etat de lieux. 

Many thanks for your help!

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

Unfortunately I will soon have to leave Geneva. Can anone recommend me a company for the final cleaning of the flat? Ideally with a guarantee, so that if the regie complains about cleanliness they will come again free of charge?

I will probably also need a handyman for some minor repairs, as I am really bad at this stuff. Any recommendations for that?

Also I was wondering if there are people in Geneva who can help with the final etat de lieux? The problem is that I hardly speak any French and I have heard that the regies here try to make you pay for a complete redecoration of the flat if you are not careful, so it would be helpful to have someone who can translate and "protect" me from any dirty tricks in case they try it. I already asked Asloca, but they do not accompany you for the etat de lieux. 

Many thanks for your help!

Ben KJun 24, 2018 @ 13:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 629 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 629 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form