Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Legal insurance

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Legal insurance

OK i guess im getting a bit Swiss with all the insurances here! I have life/house/car/life for the dog etc :P

Im looking to get legal insurance now. Anybody want to recommend anyone? They absolutely must speak English though. I can communicate in Frenglish a bit but still takes ages!

The text you are quoting:

OK i guess im getting a bit Swiss with all the insurances here! I have life/house/car/life for the dog etc :P

Im looking to get legal insurance now. Anybody want to recommend anyone? They absolutely must speak English though. I can communicate in Frenglish a bit but still takes ages!

Maria_Jul 21, 2010 @ 15:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 751 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Legal insurance
Post 1

Jul 21, 10 15:29

Your regular personal liability insurance might include legal fees, or have it available as an option. I'd check this first.

My French liability insurance includes legal help and is through Credit Assurance (Credit Agricole's insurance dept.)

The text you are quoting:

Your regular personal liability insurance might include legal fees, or have it available as an option. I'd check this first.

My French liability insurance includes legal help and is through Credit Assurance (Credit Agricole's insurance dept.)

FerneyL, Jul 21, 2010 @ 17:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 751 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form