Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Let's go fitness experience

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Let's go fitness experience

Hello there! 

I was wondering if any of you ever visited the "let's go fitness". It's is located behind kempinski and it's not far from where I leave so I'm hesitating if I should try it or not. Please let me know what you think! 

Cheers :)

The text you are quoting:

Hello there! 

I was wondering if any of you ever visited the "let's go fitness". It's is located behind kempinski and it's not far from where I leave so I'm hesitating if I should try it or not. Please let me know what you think! 

Anna MNov 17, 2013 @ 10:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

8 Replies | 5898 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Let's go fitness experience
Post 1

Hello there! 

Nov 17, 13 10:56

Hi yes count me in... Let me know when you want to start and what training is it.. Thanks Melle

Hi yes count me in... Let me know when you want to start and what training is it.. Thanks Melle

Melle, Dec 18, 2013 @ 00:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I go to the Let's go in Lausanne and since with a memebership you can go to any and all of their locations, I have been to the one in Geneva a few times when I've had meetings in Geneva. It's new, clean and the staff are all very nice. 

Usually you can try out the gym for a day and they have monthly memeberships. It's quite expensive to pay one month at a time, but you might as well spend the money for one month to see if you like it before committing to 6 months or a year. 

I go to the Let's go in Lausanne and since with a memebership you can go to any and all of their locations, I have been to the one in Geneva a few times when I've had meetings in Geneva. It's new, clean and the staff are all very nice. 

Usually you can try out the gym for a day and they have monthly memeberships. It's quite expensive to pay one month at a time, but you might as well spend the money for one month to see if you like it before committing to 6 months or a year. 

Mia M, Dec 29, 2013 @ 04:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello and g'day all...

Anna I've never been to the fitness you mention...but if you would go for a bike ride...let's go...fitness!!

alexandre

www.alerizzo.com

Hello and g'day all...

Anna I've never been to the fitness you mention...but if you would go for a bike ride...let's go...fitness!!

alexandre

www.alerizzo.com

Ale Rizzo, Dec 29, 2013 @ 07:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

my friend goes there and many of this friends have joined now. they are very happy with this place. hope this helps.

my friend goes there and many of this friends have joined now. they are very happy with this place. hope this helps.

pouezatpuja, Dec 29, 2013 @ 11:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

I recently decided to try the newly-opened Let’s Go fitness club in Pâquis in Geneva, and was shocked as to the treatment I received by the staff there.  I am currently a member of Holmes Place at rue du Rhône in Geneva but considering a change as the location is not convenient to me anymore. An additional inconvenience with Holmes Place for me is that the fitness club seems to run over capacity, and I find it difficult to train there in the summer, always being too hot and stuffy. However, staff have always been kind and pleasant, including the manager who has been always prompt and cooperative. Top quality service has always been a priority to me and I always reward businesses who understand and provide such.

The shock I received when I decided to pay a visit to the Let’s Go fitness club in Pâquis… I asked for a free trial to check out their cardio machines and get a general feel of the club and its culture. The free trial was granted but staff were extremely rude, they did not even bother to explain where the changing rooms were, rules of the gym, etc. and were rather uncooperative.  It felt as if they were rendering me a huge favour with the free pass, which was rather the opposite – the person rendering the favour was myself, having taken from my time as a potential client to visit them and evaluate a potential membership! And on top of this - the welcome and farewell greeting that staff should normally grant you as a potential customer was totally non-existent. Even though staff may have been busy at the time of my visit (which was not the case), they could have still made time to come and see me during my workout to ask if I need any help or have any questions.  Needless to say that coming out of there, I felt pretty unappreciated as a customer and was obviously asking myself THE question – Do I really have to pay for a membership and be treated in such a rude, unprofessional, and totally unacceptable manner??? Do people really pay for this??? It was obvious that staff at Let’s Go fitness club in Pâquis must be from another planet as they showed complete ignorance and absence of any knowledge of how a customer should be treated. The issue was raised with the manager at a later date, however, the experience was even more shocking! It was thus obvious that customer service is absolutely non-existent at Let’s Go fitness club in Pâquis, which prompted me to write this message to anyone considering this gym for a membership. It would be a pity to pay for a service, and then get totally mistreated, once you have paid for it! It is also a pity that such establishments with no quality of service whatsoever are allowed to operate at all in Geneva, the city’s services measuring up to a certain standard. On the other hand, I was warmly and professionally welcomed at Silhouette - there are two fitness clubs in the neighbourhood that I can use with one membership and they have much more classes as well as a swimming pool, as opposed to the customer-service-ignorant aliens at Let’s Go fitness.  Silhouette gave me with pleasure the option for free trials at each club (obviously, not afraid that I may change my mind after the trial, as opposed to Let`s Go, due to the latter`s lack of service quality!).  Customer service counts very much, especially in this world, where competition exists, and smart (real) businesses identify and act upon this! 

I recently decided to try the newly-opened Let’s Go fitness club in Pâquis in Geneva, and was shocked as to the treatment I received by the staff there.  I am currently a member of Holmes Place at rue du Rhône in Geneva but considering a change as the location is not convenient to me anymore. An additional inconvenience with Holmes Place for me is that the fitness club seems to run over capacity, and I find it difficult to train there in the summer, always being too hot and stuffy. However, staff have always been kind and pleasant, including the manager who has been always prompt and cooperative. Top quality service has always been a priority to me and I always reward businesses who understand and provide such.

The shock I received when I decided to pay a visit to the Let’s Go fitness club in Pâquis… I asked for a free trial to check out their cardio machines and get a general feel of the club and its culture. The free trial was granted but staff were extremely rude, they did not even bother to explain where the changing rooms were, rules of the gym, etc. and were rather uncooperative.  It felt as if they were rendering me a huge favour with the free pass, which was rather the opposite – the person rendering the favour was myself, having taken from my time as a potential client to visit them and evaluate a potential membership! And on top of this - the welcome and farewell greeting that staff should normally grant you as a potential customer was totally non-existent. Even though staff may have been busy at the time of my visit (which was not the case), they could have still made time to come and see me during my workout to ask if I need any help or have any questions.  Needless to say that coming out of there, I felt pretty unappreciated as a customer and was obviously asking myself THE question – Do I really have to pay for a membership and be treated in such a rude, unprofessional, and totally unacceptable manner??? Do people really pay for this??? It was obvious that staff at Let’s Go fitness club in Pâquis must be from another planet as they showed complete ignorance and absence of any knowledge of how a customer should be treated. The issue was raised with the manager at a later date, however, the experience was even more shocking! It was thus obvious that customer service is absolutely non-existent at Let’s Go fitness club in Pâquis, which prompted me to write this message to anyone considering this gym for a membership. It would be a pity to pay for a service, and then get totally mistreated, once you have paid for it! It is also a pity that such establishments with no quality of service whatsoever are allowed to operate at all in Geneva, the city’s services measuring up to a certain standard. On the other hand, I was warmly and professionally welcomed at Silhouette - there are two fitness clubs in the neighbourhood that I can use with one membership and they have much more classes as well as a swimming pool, as opposed to the customer-service-ignorant aliens at Let’s Go fitness.  Silhouette gave me with pleasure the option for free trials at each club (obviously, not afraid that I may change my mind after the trial, as opposed to Let`s Go, due to the latter`s lack of service quality!).  Customer service counts very much, especially in this world, where competition exists, and smart (real) businesses identify and act upon this! 

Active Consumer, Apr 8, 2014 @ 08:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

I totally dis agree with active customer .. I have been to Let's Go fitness. And offcourse the have all the new machines .means technologialy new new machhines .. and the staff were very polite with us .. they explained everything to us .. but only problem with let's go is they only have one fitness centre in Geneva .. if they could have been open one more near to my plave .. offcourse I will quite silhouette and I will join .. there .. 

I totally dis agree with active customer .. I have been to Let's Go fitness. And offcourse the have all the new machines .means technologialy new new machhines .. and the staff were very polite with us .. they explained everything to us .. but only problem with let's go is they only have one fitness centre in Geneva .. if they could have been open one more near to my plave .. offcourse I will quite silhouette and I will join .. there .. 

suhas Sreedharan, Apr 8, 2014 @ 11:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

You won't find North American style "the customer is king" mentality here.

The first time I went to go look at the Let's go facilities they let me go look around myself. They didn't hand hold me through the whole place. But after I had a look around one of the trainers came and talked to me about my goals and helped me go through the machines, etc. 

There is one girl who always has a grumpy cat face, but I'm used to that here so it doesn't bother me. I go to work out not to make friends with the staff. 

Having said that the people in Geneva were very friendly and encouraging. Over all, I like the faciliites. Of course, I'm not a die hard fitness freak so maybe I don't know any better. ;) 

You won't find North American style "the customer is king" mentality here.

The first time I went to go look at the Let's go facilities they let me go look around myself. They didn't hand hold me through the whole place. But after I had a look around one of the trainers came and talked to me about my goals and helped me go through the machines, etc. 

There is one girl who always has a grumpy cat face, but I'm used to that here so it doesn't bother me. I go to work out not to make friends with the staff. 

Having said that the people in Geneva were very friendly and encouraging. Over all, I like the faciliites. Of course, I'm not a die hard fitness freak so maybe I don't know any better. ;) 

Mia M, Apr 11, 2014 @ 13:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

I totally agree, I was there twice, but never again. One member of the staff was so rude, he looked like he was on steroïds as well.

I totally agree, I was there twice, but never again. One member of the staff was so rude, he looked like he was on steroïds as well.

Dan v, Oct 28, 2014 @ 00:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
8 Replies | 5898 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form