Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Lookin for a roommate or a flat

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Lookin for a roommate or a flat
Hey guys,

So I accepted my job in Geneva and im going to start to look for a place. So if anyone is in need of a roommate, Ill be there for at least one full year.

Ill be working a lot and Im a clean and respectful roommate, I do like to go out and party, so if you are looking for someone like me to live with shoot me a msg. English speaking would be cool too.

If you have a flat you need to rent out, let me know and we can figure something out too.

Best,
Andy 
The text you are quoting:
Hey guys,

So I accepted my job in Geneva and im going to start to look for a place. So if anyone is in need of a roommate, Ill be there for at least one full year.

Ill be working a lot and Im a clean and respectful roommate, I do like to go out and party, so if you are looking for someone like me to live with shoot me a msg. English speaking would be cool too.

If you have a flat you need to rent out, let me know and we can figure something out too.

Best,
Andy 
Andy HSep 28, 2009 @ 17:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 2262 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Lookin for a roommate or a flat
Post 1
 I'm searching for something too, i'm quite desperate, please if you have news send me an email at [email protected]     I can share the apartment, i accept studios, rooms, almost everything... I'm italian and i'm english and french speaking... byeee
 I'm searching for something too, i'm quite desperate, please if you have news send me an email at [email protected]     I can share the apartment, i accept studios, rooms, almost everything... I'm italian and i'm english and french speaking... byeee

Ottavia D, Sep 28, 2009 @ 20:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
As of this afternoon this was still available and sounds VERY cool - they are looking for someone to move in next week I think and who is longer term so your one year could be good - worth a try at least.  Welcome to Geneva!

As all of you are aware its not easy to find a place in Geneva. Well there is light at the end of the tunnel. 
We are proud to offer a spacious room in a luxurious, fully furnished apartment boasting FULL views of the fountain and lake. 

The apartment is centrally located with bars, shops, TWO co-ops in walking distance and on the No.9 bus route (31 decembre) and a 2 minute walk to the lake. 

It is a 4 bedroom apartment. 3 of the flat mates all in v.good jobs.. 1 - Finance, 1-P&G and the last in an international recruitment company. We are looking for a fun, professional, respectful, tidy, clean and chilled flat mate. We have a maid that keep the flat in pristine condition. Internet, projection screen, balcony are a few of the perks...

We would prefer a female but are open to meeting all. The flat is NON SMOKING. 

CHF 1,450 + 250 (cleaner and bills) total = CHF 1,700 p/m

Please call - 076 742 0300 for enquires. Available: Immediate| Location: Eaux Vive, Geneva
As of this afternoon this was still available and sounds VERY cool - they are looking for someone to move in next week I think and who is longer term so your one year could be good - worth a try at least.  Welcome to Geneva!

As all of you are aware its not easy to find a place in Geneva. Well there is light at the end of the tunnel. 
We are proud to offer a spacious room in a luxurious, fully furnished apartment boasting FULL views of the fountain and lake. 

The apartment is centrally located with bars, shops, TWO co-ops in walking distance and on the No.9 bus route (31 decembre) and a 2 minute walk to the lake. 

It is a 4 bedroom apartment. 3 of the flat mates all in v.good jobs.. 1 - Finance, 1-P&G and the last in an international recruitment company. We are looking for a fun, professional, respectful, tidy, clean and chilled flat mate. We have a maid that keep the flat in pristine condition. Internet, projection screen, balcony are a few of the perks...

We would prefer a female but are open to meeting all. The flat is NON SMOKING. 

CHF 1,450 + 250 (cleaner and bills) total = CHF 1,700 p/m

Please call - 076 742 0300 for enquires. Available: Immediate| Location: Eaux Vive, Geneva

dlwilliams, Sep 28, 2009 @ 21:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
 I was trying to cut the rent to no higher than 1500 since thats already a pretty decent cut of my pay.

Thanks for the msg though, I appreciate it.
 I was trying to cut the rent to no higher than 1500 since thats already a pretty decent cut of my pay.

Thanks for the msg though, I appreciate it.
Andy H, Sep 28, 2009 @ 23:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
We've on our hands a villa in St.Genis (~30min from Geneva center by public transport). Overall rent is 1800€ and at the moment we're two, so the rent would drop to 600€ if you decide to come along. It's unfurnished but figured that it's cheaper to rent a accommodation unfurnished and then just have a trip to IKEA. Did I mention we're both scandinavians ;)

If you want more info, my email is in profile or just drop a note here.

Cheers

Juho
We've on our hands a villa in St.Genis (~30min from Geneva center by public transport). Overall rent is 1800€ and at the moment we're two, so the rent would drop to 600€ if you decide to come along. It's unfurnished but figured that it's cheaper to rent a accommodation unfurnished and then just have a trip to IKEA. Did I mention we're both scandinavians ;)

If you want more info, my email is in profile or just drop a note here.

Cheers

Juho

Juho J, Sep 29, 2009 @ 08:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
 And I'm searching for something too, too! I'll start on November th 1st and I need a apt to share with other flatmates!So if u need a flatmate or u have a room for me, let me know!
I like to go out and party too :D
byeSilvia
 And I'm searching for something too, too! I'll start on November th 1st and I need a apt to share with other flatmates!So if u need a flatmate or u have a room for me, let me know!
I like to go out and party too :D
byeSilvia
Silvia T, Oct 4, 2009 @ 12:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 2262 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form