Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for CFA Level 1 study buddy

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for CFA Level 1 study buddy

Hey all,

I am currently studying for the CFA level 1 December 2013 exam and I look for motivated people or study group in Geneva.

Studying alone during summer is not really motivating..

Hope to see you soon

Fanny

The text you are quoting:

Hey all,

I am currently studying for the CFA level 1 December 2013 exam and I look for motivated people or study group in Geneva.

Studying alone during summer is not really motivating..

Hope to see you soon

Fanny

Fanny DJul 13, 2013 @ 17:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1472 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for CFA Level 1 study buddy
Post 1

Hello Fanny, 

Are you still looking for a study partner? 

I will start studying for CFA level1 June 2014 beg. Feb. I plan to work 2 hours during week days and more during WE on libraries. 

Hope you're still interested,

Best,

Axelle 

Hello Fanny, 

Are you still looking for a study partner? 

I will start studying for CFA level1 June 2014 beg. Feb. I plan to work 2 hours during week days and more during WE on libraries. 

Hope you're still interested,

Best,

Axelle 

Axelle d, Jan 6, 2014 @ 15:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi,

I am also looking for CFA Level I study partners for the June 6th 2014 exam.

Feel free to send a message to my private inbox.

Cheers,

Kelano

Hi,

I am also looking for CFA Level I study partners for the June 6th 2014 exam.

Feel free to send a message to my private inbox.

Cheers,

Kelano

Kelano Forbes, Jan 6, 2015 @ 09:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi,

We're getting towards the finish line preparing for the June exam - Level I as well for my part.

I'm planning to do a bunch of 3 hours sessions (120 questions) within the next two weeks. The way I intend to go through this is:
- pick and meet at a restaurant in Geneva, that has a nice brunch, start with breakfast, and then perform a 120 questions session, as realistically as possible (no cheating, no overtime) / added value of a group: not allow ourselves to cheat in any way
- then if time allows, enjoy more of the brunch, while going over the answers / added value of a group: discuss our misunderstandings and failures, and share tips
- once I see how much time this takes, maybe I'll attempt to fit a 2 x 120 questions mock exam in one day, followed by same day debrief (or if not possible: on the day after!)

Please let me know if and when, you'd be interested in joining me by forming a small group. Feel free to call me to send me a private message.

In any case, good luck for your preparation and the rest ;o)

Cheers,

David

Hi,

We're getting towards the finish line preparing for the June exam - Level I as well for my part.

I'm planning to do a bunch of 3 hours sessions (120 questions) within the next two weeks. The way I intend to go through this is:
- pick and meet at a restaurant in Geneva, that has a nice brunch, start with breakfast, and then perform a 120 questions session, as realistically as possible (no cheating, no overtime) / added value of a group: not allow ourselves to cheat in any way
- then if time allows, enjoy more of the brunch, while going over the answers / added value of a group: discuss our misunderstandings and failures, and share tips
- once I see how much time this takes, maybe I'll attempt to fit a 2 x 120 questions mock exam in one day, followed by same day debrief (or if not possible: on the day after!)

Please let me know if and when, you'd be interested in joining me by forming a small group. Feel free to call me to send me a private message.

In any case, good luck for your preparation and the rest ;o)

Cheers,

David

David L, May 20, 2015 @ 15:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1472 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form