Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for Employers which don't require written French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for Employers which don't require written French

I have a question which I am hoping the Glocals regulars will be able to help with.  

I am looking for a job and although I can speak French fluently (with errors) I dont believe I am  able to consider companies where I need to write in French.

Therefore, I am looking for ideas from people who have found positions in companies or know companies in which writing French is not necessary.  Anything from Geneva to Lausanne is fine.

If you have any ideas (specific employers), I would most appreciate it.  Thanks 

Clint

The text you are quoting:

I have a question which I am hoping the Glocals regulars will be able to help with.  

I am looking for a job and although I can speak French fluently (with errors) I dont believe I am  able to consider companies where I need to write in French.

Therefore, I am looking for ideas from people who have found positions in companies or know companies in which writing French is not necessary.  Anything from Geneva to Lausanne is fine.

If you have any ideas (specific employers), I would most appreciate it.  Thanks 

Clint

Clint BJun 18, 2010 @ 15:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 702 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 702 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form