Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for Long-term Accommodation in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for Long-term Accommodation in Geneva

Hi everyone!

Greetings from India!!!

My name is Vaishali and I am moving to Geneva this September 2018 for two years, to study Development at the Graduate Institute / IHEID.

In this regard, I am looking for a student friendly (budgeted) accommodation, close to or easily accessible to the institute.

I have aleady applied at RUI, CUG, CUP1&2, St. Justin, St. Pierre. However, what I understand is that all these centres already have large occupancies and therefore chances of vacancy are very slim. To be on the safer side therefore, I am looking for help from this community.

Any leads would be highly appreciated!

Best,

Vaishali

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone!

Greetings from India!!!

My name is Vaishali and I am moving to Geneva this September 2018 for two years, to study Development at the Graduate Institute / IHEID.

In this regard, I am looking for a student friendly (budgeted) accommodation, close to or easily accessible to the institute.

I have aleady applied at RUI, CUG, CUP1&2, St. Justin, St. Pierre. However, what I understand is that all these centres already have large occupancies and therefore chances of vacancy are very slim. To be on the safer side therefore, I am looking for help from this community.

Any leads would be highly appreciated!

Best,

Vaishali

Vaishali KotechaMay 18, 2018 @ 09:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 784 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for Long-term Accommodation in Geneva
Post 1

As a start, why not click on the “Classifieds” tab to find housing offers and where you can also place an advertisement of your own.

You may also have to compromise about the location of your accommodation because the HEID area is much sought after and  not the cheapest in town.  However, Geneva’s public transport system is very efficient and moderately priced. 

Best wishes, R.

As a start, why not click on the “Classifieds” tab to find housing offers and where you can also place an advertisement of your own.

You may also have to compromise about the location of your accommodation because the HEID area is much sought after and  not the cheapest in town.  However, Geneva’s public transport system is very efficient and moderately priced. 

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, May 18, 2018 @ 09:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Looking for Long-term Accommodation in Geneva
Post 2

Dear Ritchie,

Thanks for your response! Will post on the classifieds tab right away!

Dear Ritchie,

Thanks for your response! Will post on the classifieds tab right away!

Vaishali Kotecha, May 20, 2018 @ 09:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 784 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form