Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for Moms/ future moms in Vessy, Veyrier, Pitchat

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for Moms/ future moms in Vessy, Veyrier, Pitchat

Hello Moms! we have a 1 yr old baby who does'nt go to creche and I would like to meet up with other moms who have mostly same age to toddlers for fun and play dates within the Commune de Veyrier or neighborhood. I would also like to meet up with other bump moms to share ideas, coffee etc... I know there are many meet up groups around Geneva but they seem not to fit on my scheduel as I'm a working mother.

let me know whoever is interested or have suggestions and ideas inbox.. Thanks!!!

The text you are quoting:

Hello Moms! we have a 1 yr old baby who does'nt go to creche and I would like to meet up with other moms who have mostly same age to toddlers for fun and play dates within the Commune de Veyrier or neighborhood. I would also like to meet up with other bump moms to share ideas, coffee etc... I know there are many meet up groups around Geneva but they seem not to fit on my scheduel as I'm a working mother.

let me know whoever is interested or have suggestions and ideas inbox.. Thanks!!!

angle21Apr 25, 2016 @ 12:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 528 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 528 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form