Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for a Room to Sublet

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for a Room to Sublet
 Young professional (female, 27) is searching for a room to sublet from October 2009 until March 2010.
The text you are quoting:
 Young professional (female, 27) is searching for a room to sublet from October 2009 until March 2010.

Susanne SSep 19, 2009 @ 14:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 964 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for a Room to Sublet
Post 1

Hi,

I know someone who wants to sublet from November or something in Lausanne. Would you be interested ?

Cheers,
H

Hi,

I know someone who wants to sublet from November or something in Lausanne. Would you be interested ?

Cheers,
H

hoze, Sep 19, 2009 @ 14:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
 Hey thanks! Unfortunately I need something from Oct 1- till December end. And preferably in Geneva. Thanks though...appreciate you letting me know!
 Hey thanks! Unfortunately I need something from Oct 1- till December end. And preferably in Geneva. Thanks though...appreciate you letting me know!

FFTB, Sep 19, 2009 @ 16:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
 Hi Susanne,
I am looking for a room to rent from the 10th of October until end of February... I am Belgian, a young professional as well (25 years old) and looking for a flat-mate. We might share an apartment together! Get in contact with me if you want to know more about my profile!
Ciao,
Caroline

Hi Susanne,
I am looking for a room to rent from the 10th of October until end of February... I am Belgian, a young professional as well (25 years old) and looking for a flat-mate. We might share an apartment together! Get in contact with me if you want to know more about my profile!
Ciao,
Caroline

Caroline H, Sep 21, 2009 @ 09:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Hey,

thank you!

I am still hoping to find something in Geneva. Although, if I become desperate in the next days, I will let you know and go for it.

Best,
Susanne
Hey,

thank you!

I am still hoping to find something in Geneva. Although, if I become desperate in the next days, I will let you know and go for it.

Best,
Susanne
Susanne S, Sep 21, 2009 @ 10:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Dear Caroline,

hat sounds great.

Have you searched a lot already? Where are you searching? Do you have anything concrete already? How do you want to proceed?

All the best,
Susanne

Dear Caroline,

hat sounds great.

Have you searched a lot already? Where are you searching? Do you have anything concrete already? How do you want to proceed?

All the best,
Susanne

Susanne S, Sep 21, 2009 @ 10:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
 Hi!
I am looking in Geneva center. I have already searched a little... it is kind of hard to find something and get in contact with owners etc. I just think it is more easy to find an apartment to rent, rather than a room in a shared flat. I have found a couple of flats with 2 bedrooms... and of-course then I should look to sublet one room. 
I will be working at Palais des Nations, so I am looking in the vicinity of this neighborhood. But I will probably buy a bike, so doesn't really matter if it's a little further... Anyway let me know what you think. We can always talk over the phone and get to know each-other a little before getting an apartment together :).
Are you already in Geneva?
Ciao,
Caroline
 Hi!
I am looking in Geneva center. I have already searched a little... it is kind of hard to find something and get in contact with owners etc. I just think it is more easy to find an apartment to rent, rather than a room in a shared flat. I have found a couple of flats with 2 bedrooms... and of-course then I should look to sublet one room. 
I will be working at Palais des Nations, so I am looking in the vicinity of this neighborhood. But I will probably buy a bike, so doesn't really matter if it's a little further... Anyway let me know what you think. We can always talk over the phone and get to know each-other a little before getting an apartment together :).
Are you already in Geneva?
Ciao,
Caroline
Caroline H, Sep 21, 2009 @ 10:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 964 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form