Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for a bridge partner in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for a bridge partner in Geneva

Dear forum,

I will be moving to Geneva beginning of July permanently to take up a job in the UN there.

I love the game of bridge, although I started less than two years ago, I am quite advanced in my country (Greece) already, and I would like to continue my hobby in Geneva as well.

I would like to find an - english speaking - bridge partner in Geneva, in case you share the passion and are interested, please let me know.

Thanks and regards

The text you are quoting:

Dear forum,

I will be moving to Geneva beginning of July permanently to take up a job in the UN there.

I love the game of bridge, although I started less than two years ago, I am quite advanced in my country (Greece) already, and I would like to continue my hobby in Geneva as well.

I would like to find an - english speaking - bridge partner in Geneva, in case you share the passion and are interested, please let me know.

Thanks and regards

Panos KMay 13, 2016 @ 10:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 874 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for a bridge partner in Geneva
Post 1

Hello forum,

Almost one year in Geneva, got used to the city so far, met some very nice people, but I have had no luck in finding an English speaking bridge partner at intermediate level.

Hope there is still hope. Let me know if you are interested.

Hello forum,

Almost one year in Geneva, got used to the city so far, met some very nice people, but I have had no luck in finding an English speaking bridge partner at intermediate level.

Hope there is still hope. Let me know if you are interested.

Panos K, Jun 16, 2017 @ 16:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Why not join a bridge club. Google Bridge clubs Geneva or english speaking bridge clubs, use the contact forms to enquire about an english speaking partner.

Why not join a bridge club. Google Bridge clubs Geneva or english speaking bridge clubs, use the contact forms to enquire about an english speaking partner.

Shirley T, Jun 27, 2017 @ 07:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

There are only 3 bridge clubs in Geneva, non of which is English speaking. Actually, I have been to one a couple of times, but it is awkward because unless you already have a partner, they match you randomly with different people, who may even not speak English at all.

Thanks for replying though.

There are only 3 bridge clubs in Geneva, non of which is English speaking. Actually, I have been to one a couple of times, but it is awkward because unless you already have a partner, they match you randomly with different people, who may even not speak English at all.

Thanks for replying though.

Panos K, Jun 27, 2017 @ 08:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 874 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form