Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for a good agent to help me find an apartment in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for a good agent to help me find an apartment in Geneva

I am currently looking for a new apartment to rent.  Independently I am finding a lot of interesting flats for rent, gone to visit several, submitted my dossier, etc but of course no luck.  If anyone has recommendations for a knowledgable, efficient and reasonsably priced agent who can help me secure a new apartment I would be grateful! Thanks, K

The text you are quoting:

I am currently looking for a new apartment to rent.  Independently I am finding a lot of interesting flats for rent, gone to visit several, submitted my dossier, etc but of course no luck.  If anyone has recommendations for a knowledgable, efficient and reasonsably priced agent who can help me secure a new apartment I would be grateful! Thanks, K

KrishanaNov 29, 2010 @ 21:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 857 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for a good agent to help me find an apartment in Geneva
Post 1

Krishiana ... my number one advice: do not pay anyone upfront. I have friends who di that and lost their money.

Understand that even with agents it is hard. So do consider persevering on your own and with the help of friends for several months.

I found both my flats through Glocals. Just keep an eye on what is advertised and apply immediately when something comes up.In the end it is a numbers game ... keep applying and you will get there.

Good luck

Krishiana ... my number one advice: do not pay anyone upfront. I have friends who di that and lost their money.

Understand that even with agents it is hard. So do consider persevering on your own and with the help of friends for several months.

I found both my flats through Glocals. Just keep an eye on what is advertised and apply immediately when something comes up.In the end it is a numbers game ... keep applying and you will get there.

Good luck

Bizhan, Nov 30, 2010 @ 01:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Looking for a good agent to help me find an apartment in Geneva
Post 2

Krishana,

I recommend the following Glocals member - rharmeling.

My friend got his flat through him and his rates are reasonable.

Good luck.

Molula

Krishana,

I recommend the following Glocals member - rharmeling.

My friend got his flat through him and his rates are reasonable.

Good luck.

Molula

Molula_M, Nov 30, 2010 @ 06:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 857 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form