Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for a horse to ride

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for a horse to ride

Hi everyone,

I have recently moved to Geneva and am looking for opportunities to ride. I'm hoping that some of you may be able to help! I have ridden for many years and competed a lot, mainly showjumping and some one day eventing, but have not had the opportunity to ride regularly recently and would love to get back it now I am in Geneva.

Ideally what I would be looking for would be a horse to exercise a couple of days a week and some weekends – perhaps an owner who does not quite have time to ride every day and could do with some help keeping their horse in top condition?

Hopefully or of you is – or knows of – a horse owner looking for a little help! Any tips on how to find a horse in Geneva are welcome as well, such as where some good stables might be or people to contact.
Best, 

Julia

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

I have recently moved to Geneva and am looking for opportunities to ride. I'm hoping that some of you may be able to help! I have ridden for many years and competed a lot, mainly showjumping and some one day eventing, but have not had the opportunity to ride regularly recently and would love to get back it now I am in Geneva.

Ideally what I would be looking for would be a horse to exercise a couple of days a week and some weekends – perhaps an owner who does not quite have time to ride every day and could do with some help keeping their horse in top condition?

Hopefully or of you is – or knows of – a horse owner looking for a little help! Any tips on how to find a horse in Geneva are welcome as well, such as where some good stables might be or people to contact.
Best, 

Julia

Julia StanyardJul 2, 2018 @ 23:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 552 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 552 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form