Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for a tennis partner.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for a tennis partner.

Hello - I'm new in Geneva and would like to find some people with whom I can bring my tennis back. I played for 10 years in Argentina at an upper-intermediate level, but it has now been a long (looooong) time without playing. I'd prefer clay courts, during the week and, if possible, not very far from Champel / Carouge / Eaux-Vives / Planpalais areas. Cheers, Julian.

The text you are quoting:

Hello - I'm new in Geneva and would like to find some people with whom I can bring my tennis back. I played for 10 years in Argentina at an upper-intermediate level, but it has now been a long (looooong) time without playing. I'd prefer clay courts, during the week and, if possible, not very far from Champel / Carouge / Eaux-Vives / Planpalais areas. Cheers, Julian.

Julian GinzoJan 20, 2017 @ 20:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

8 Replies | 1461 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for a tennis partner.
Post 1

Try checking “Groups” and “Things to do” to find tennis partners and places to play.

R.

Try checking “Groups” and “Things to do” to find tennis partners and places to play.

R.

Ritchie, Jan 20, 2017 @ 22:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Julian - I would like to play tennis - I have just left Austalia playing on lawn.

my email [email protected]

regards Scott Smith

Hi Julian - I would like to play tennis - I have just left Austalia playing on lawn.

my email [email protected]

regards Scott Smith

Fiona B, Jan 23, 2017 @ 21:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thank you Ritchie!

Thank you Ritchie!

Julian Ginzo, Jan 23, 2017 @ 22:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Julian,

i play on a very regular basis in Champel. I'm upper-intermediate. Winter time is more challenging, though.

regards, Niki

Hi Julian,

i play on a very regular basis in Champel. I'm upper-intermediate. Winter time is more challenging, though.

regards, Niki

Niki F, Jan 25, 2017 @ 07:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hello, I'm interested to get back into the game as well.  I think I have a similar story to Julian, however, its been a bit longer than a loooooong time since I've played regularly.  Anyone interested?  Dave

Hello, I'm interested to get back into the game as well.  I think I have a similar story to Julian, however, its been a bit longer than a loooooong time since I've played regularly.  Anyone interested?  Dave

djhz8d1, Mar 20, 2017 @ 17:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hey! Nice to read! I'm up for tennis!! 

Hey! Nice to read! I'm up for tennis!! 

Juan Manuel Fernandez Suarez, Mar 27, 2017 @ 15:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hello Juan, I'm an intermediate + player.  At best I played #3 singles and doubles in high school and college.  I live in Satigny near the Cern tennis courts (TC Meyrin).  Perhaps you can give me a call and let me know what courts and times work best for you?  Cheers, Dave  078 663 8487

Hello Juan, I'm an intermediate + player.  At best I played #3 singles and doubles in high school and college.  I live in Satigny near the Cern tennis courts (TC Meyrin).  Perhaps you can give me a call and let me know what courts and times work best for you?  Cheers, Dave  078 663 8487

djhz8d1, Mar 27, 2017 @ 16:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hi there,

Im also looking for tennis partners. Regular onces if possible. Ive been playing tennis since i was 10 years old (27 now) but I didnt play much these last 7 years. I believe that my level is quite advanced but rusty :) I dont have any subscription to any club but Im willing to buy one if I have a partner.

Let me know!

Hi there,

Im also looking for tennis partners. Regular onces if possible. Ive been playing tennis since i was 10 years old (27 now) but I didnt play much these last 7 years. I believe that my level is quite advanced but rusty :) I dont have any subscription to any club but Im willing to buy one if I have a partner.

Let me know!

Damian D, Oct 24, 2017 @ 19:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
8 Replies | 1461 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form