Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for an Intern for the Salon du Champagne 2015!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for an Intern for the Salon du Champagne 2015!

Hello all! I'm looking for an intern or two who is interested in gaining experience in event planning and logistics.

Specifically, we're looking for someone who is interested in helping us plan the (2nd) Salon du Champagne in Geneva and in the 1st in Zurich. Last year we had 600 clients (including a great Glocals presence!) and a ton of press come to the event.

The person would help coordinate with the different champagne houses, event logistics, sponsors, and the media. French & English is necessary. If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me at [email protected].

The text you are quoting:

Hello all! I'm looking for an intern or two who is interested in gaining experience in event planning and logistics.

Specifically, we're looking for someone who is interested in helping us plan the (2nd) Salon du Champagne in Geneva and in the 1st in Zurich. Last year we had 600 clients (including a great Glocals presence!) and a ton of press come to the event.

The person would help coordinate with the different champagne houses, event logistics, sponsors, and the media. French & English is necessary. If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Kat MJan 27, 2015 @ 13:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 641 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Looking for an Intern for the Salon du Champagne 2015!
Post 1

I could give you some names

The text you are quoting:

I could give you some names

safari, Jan 27, 2015 @ 14:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 641 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form