Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for an acoustic guitar player & singer, or a violin/viola player (M/F)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for an acoustic guitar player & singer, or a violin/viola player (M/F)

Hello people,

I am Niko, an acoustic guitar player & singer for over 20 years, and have been recently inspired by some amazing live performances seen in Split Croatia this summer so my intent is to create an unplugged duet or trio, to play new or older covers in an acoustic version. It would be great to have complimentary skills with the other band members as my specialty is in playing guitar chords and singing first voice. This means that the ideal partner would be someone with experience in playing guitar solo notes and singing second voice, or playing the violin/viola, or both :) As you know chemistry and common taste for music are equally important so if the concept described above sounds interesting, just drop me a note and you never know.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Niko

The text you are quoting:

Hello people,

I am Niko, an acoustic guitar player & singer for over 20 years, and have been recently inspired by some amazing live performances seen in Split Croatia this summer so my intent is to create an unplugged duet or trio, to play new or older covers in an acoustic version. It would be great to have complimentary skills with the other band members as my specialty is in playing guitar chords and singing first voice. This means that the ideal partner would be someone with experience in playing guitar solo notes and singing second voice, or playing the violin/viola, or both :) As you know chemistry and common taste for music are equally important so if the concept described above sounds interesting, just drop me a note and you never know.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Niko

Nikolas VoutselasNov 2, 2017 @ 14:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1826 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for an acoustic guitar player & singer, or a violin/viola player (M/F)
Post 1

Hi Niko,

If it's still relevant, i'd be interested.

Playing acoustic guitar (last 4 years purely fingerstyle) and know a bit how to sing (including the second/third voice). 

I'd really like to make some acoustic music in Geneva.

Cheers,

Vladimir

Hi Niko,

If it's still relevant, i'd be interested.

Playing acoustic guitar (last 4 years purely fingerstyle) and know a bit how to sing (including the second/third voice). 

I'd really like to make some acoustic music in Geneva.

Cheers,

Vladimir

Vladimir B, Feb 3, 2018 @ 11:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Looking for an acoustic guitar player & singer, or a violin/viola player (M/F)
Post 2

Hi Vladimir - thanks for your note. Sending you a PM

Hi Vladimir - thanks for your note. Sending you a PM

Nikolas Voutselas, Feb 3, 2018 @ 20:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Nick,

I am an older guy who has played acoutic guitar finger style since I was 14 years old and I sing as well. I also play banjo and a bit of fiddle and can play harmonica at least as well as Bob Dylan Cool.  I am looking for like minded people who like acoustic music and perhaps more like the folk/ blues traditions of the US and UK. My heroes are the folk-blues artists of the 50s, 60s and 70s along with the folk-rock bands that were around then and those that still survivestill survive.  I don't see much of an acoustic folk-blues or folk song tradition in Switzerland even though there are a lot of Americans and British people around.

Look me up on Soundcloud as Walt the Wiz. I write my own stuff too and would like to be inspired by younger people Smile

Walter

Hi Nick,

I am an older guy who has played acoutic guitar finger style since I was 14 years old and I sing as well. I also play banjo and a bit of fiddle and can play harmonica at least as well as Bob Dylan Cool.  I am looking for like minded people who like acoustic music and perhaps more like the folk/ blues traditions of the US and UK. My heroes are the folk-blues artists of the 50s, 60s and 70s along with the folk-rock bands that were around then and those that still survivestill survive.  I don't see much of an acoustic folk-blues or folk song tradition in Switzerland even though there are a lot of Americans and British people around.

Look me up on Soundcloud as Walt the Wiz. I write my own stuff too and would like to be inspired by younger people Smile

Walter

Walter Paget, Apr 19, 2018 @ 22:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Sounds great Walter - sending you a PM

Sounds great Walter - sending you a PM

Nikolas Voutselas, Apr 22, 2018 @ 11:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1826 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form