Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for apts in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for apts in Geneva
OK so I know it is super hard to find an apartment at least that is what I have heard, Maybe you know someone that wants to rent their apt because they are leaving or for any other reason or any tips would be helpful more than go to the regies etc.

Thank you!
The text you are quoting:
OK so I know it is super hard to find an apartment at least that is what I have heard, Maybe you know someone that wants to rent their apt because they are leaving or for any other reason or any tips would be helpful more than go to the regies etc.

Thank you!
melish15Jun 30, 2009 @ 16:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 728 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for apts in Geneva
Post 1

trabant, Jun 30, 2009 @ 16:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
well first of all be very carefull with scams.  if people are too pushy, or very keen to have some form of deposite or it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.  Pay any deposite with the pink slips or bank transfer to the regie not cash.

apart from that it is a long painfull proccess to find a place in geneva, your best to look on this web site and on world radio switzerland, but mainly listen out and ask folks who are leaving or know of people leaving.

if you dont mind sharing www.wgzimmer.ch is quite good

good luck!

well first of all be very carefull with scams.  if people are too pushy, or very keen to have some form of deposite or it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.  Pay any deposite with the pink slips or bank transfer to the regie not cash.

apart from that it is a long painfull proccess to find a place in geneva, your best to look on this web site and on world radio switzerland, but mainly listen out and ask folks who are leaving or know of people leaving.

if you dont mind sharing www.wgzimmer.ch is quite good

good luck!
peaky, Jun 30, 2009 @ 16:44

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Sorry for the former mail, there was nothing on it ! I am a brand new member so I still dont know all the inns and outs of the site

I know several places that are likely to be available in September because I had been looking for myself recently

Jacques

Sorry for the former mail, there was nothing on it ! I am a brand new member so I still dont know all the inns and outs of the site

I know several places that are likely to be available in September because I had been looking for myself recently

Jacques
trabant, Jun 30, 2009 @ 16:44

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 728 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form