Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for cleaning lady in Prevessin

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for cleaning lady in Prevessin

Hi all,

I am looking for a cleaning lady for Prevessin and it seems like a rather difficult task. Does anyone have a recommendation? ideally, I would need help with cleaning the house maybe once a week for 2 hours. Really nothing much but havent been very successful in finding someone.

Appreciate if anyone has an idea...

Thanks,

Claudia

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

I am looking for a cleaning lady for Prevessin and it seems like a rather difficult task. Does anyone have a recommendation? ideally, I would need help with cleaning the house maybe once a week for 2 hours. Really nothing much but havent been very successful in finding someone.

Appreciate if anyone has an idea...

Thanks,

Claudia

Claudia HNov 12, 2015 @ 21:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1028 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for cleaning lady in Prevessin
Post 1

Have you looked at glocals’ Classifieds?  That’s where you can browse the ads placed by people looking for cleaning jobs and also post an ad. of your own.

And since you work in UN, have you checked the ads on the staff notice boards?  You can also advertise in supermarkets near where you live.

I must say, though, that expecting someone to clean a house in two hours is rather optimistic.

Best wishes, R.

Have you looked at glocals’ Classifieds?  That’s where you can browse the ads placed by people looking for cleaning jobs and also post an ad. of your own.

And since you work in UN, have you checked the ads on the staff notice boards?  You can also advertise in supermarkets near where you live.

I must say, though, that expecting someone to clean a house in two hours is rather optimistic.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Nov 12, 2015 @ 22:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks a lot Richie. Yes I am aware of the UN staff boards and have been checking for a while. I will have a look at the classified ads here. As I said, I need help in cleaning the house for around 2 hours per week. I dont expect anyone to completely clean it in that time. 

Best, 

Claudia 

Thanks a lot Richie. Yes I am aware of the UN staff boards and have been checking for a while. I will have a look at the classified ads here. As I said, I need help in cleaning the house for around 2 hours per week. I dont expect anyone to completely clean it in that time. 

Best, 

Claudia 

Claudia H, Nov 12, 2015 @ 22:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Claudia. I work at a Brasserie in town, and do Friday nights and Saturday night at a club. Earning money to support my Super G and Downhill racing. Can do the job no problem and would have avilability. I spend some hours working up at the Geneva Institute for Development on a foundation website project when not training. www.facebook.com/donaldleonardobanks. Hard worker fast hands. 

Let me know what day you would be looking for. 

Thanks 

Donald

Hi Claudia. I work at a Brasserie in town, and do Friday nights and Saturday night at a club. Earning money to support my Super G and Downhill racing. Can do the job no problem and would have avilability. I spend some hours working up at the Geneva Institute for Development on a foundation website project when not training. www.facebook.com/donaldleonardobanks. Hard worker fast hands. 

Let me know what day you would be looking for. 

Thanks 

Donald

Donald Banks, Nov 13, 2015 @ 12:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1028 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form