Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for female swimming partner in Ferney

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for female swimming partner in Ferney

To all the ladies on the French side,

I would like to go swimming once a week at the indoor pool in Ferney and I am looking for someone to go with as it can be a little hard sometimes to motivate myself...

I would prefer Wednesday or Thursday evenings at around 6:30 pm but I can do other days as well.

Anyone interested?

The text you are quoting:

I would like to go swimming once a week at the indoor pool in Ferney and I am looking for someone to go with as it can be a little hard sometimes to motivate myself...

I would prefer Wednesday or Thursday evenings at around 6:30 pm but I can do other days as well.

Anyone interested?

Kerstin MSep 22, 2011 @ 17:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1177 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for female swimming partner in Ferney
Post 1

Hey! I am also a swimmer, and would be happy to meet up for a swim. If you're interested in coming into the city, I have a pool that is free of charge that I can go to. It's standard 25 meters and indoor, very nice heated with a spa in the facility. Let me know, otherwise I can come to Ferney.

Catherine

Hey! I am also a swimmer, and would be happy to meet up for a swim. If you're interested in coming into the city, I have a pool that is free of charge that I can go to. It's standard 25 meters and indoor, very nice heated with a spa in the facility. Let me know, otherwise I can come to Ferney.

Catherine

Catherine Pooley, Nov 3, 2011 @ 02:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Catherine

Nov 3, 11 02:15

Hi Catherine, just a quick question - what pool did you have access to that is free of charge and 25m long? I have been struggling to find a pool that is not insanely croweded in Geneva.

Thanks,

Elani

Hi Catherine, just a quick question - what pool did you have access to that is free of charge and 25m long? I have been struggling to find a pool that is not insanely croweded in Geneva.

Thanks,

Elani

Elani N, Aug 5, 2017 @ 23:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Anyone interested?

Sep 22, 11 17:10

Hello Kerstin, I hope you don't mind my jumping in on your thread with some questions, but since you mentioned Ferney, how did you find the pool there after 5pm? I'm a former competitive swimmer and looking for a pool that does not pack more than 5 people to a lane, otherwise training is impossible.

Thanks,

Elani

Hello Kerstin, I hope you don't mind my jumping in on your thread with some questions, but since you mentioned Ferney, how did you find the pool there after 5pm? I'm a former competitive swimmer and looking for a pool that does not pack more than 5 people to a lane, otherwise training is impossible.

Thanks,

Elani

Elani N, Aug 5, 2017 @ 23:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hello I have seen your message of.yesterday.  i would like to know if you are also accepting non competitive swimmer? Thanks and have a nice day.  Veronique

Hello I have seen your message of.yesterday.  i would like to know if you are also accepting non competitive swimmer? Thanks and have a nice day.  Veronique

langano, Aug 6, 2017 @ 07:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1177 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form