Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for room in Geneve or countryside of Geneve

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for room in Geneve or countryside of Geneve

Hello everybody,

my name is Tomas Dedic, i am medical student from czech republic (Prague), i came to Geneve to do my finals interships. I ll stay in Geneve 3 months. Unfortunately i didnt get a place in univesity residence. I arrived in Geneve 2nd of September, i stay in Auberge de jeunesse...no other choice...

Anybody knows someone who looking for flatmate or who wants to rent a room or appartment. Because i am still student, i am looking for room maximum for 650-700chf for 3months, anywhere in Geneve or in other city close to Geneve.i ll be working in University Hospital of Geneve September till 30th of November, then i have to go back to Prague to do my final national exams and become a doctor:)

Thank you for your help or tips

Tom:)

The text you are quoting:

Hello everybody,

my name is Tomas Dedic, i am medical student from czech republic (Prague), i came to Geneve to do my finals interships. I ll stay in Geneve 3 months. Unfortunately i didnt get a place in univesity residence. I arrived in Geneve 2nd of September, i stay in Auberge de jeunesse...no other choice...

Anybody knows someone who looking for flatmate or who wants to rent a room or appartment. Because i am still student, i am looking for room maximum for 650-700chf for 3months, anywhere in Geneve or in other city close to Geneve.i ll be working in University Hospital of Geneve September till 30th of November, then i have to go back to Prague to do my final national exams and become a doctor:)

Thank you for your help or tips

Tom:)

Tomas DedicSep 6, 2010 @ 14:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 913 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 913 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form