Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking to exchange English for Portuguese

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking to exchange English for Portuguese
Oi!

I'm John, age 24 from Ireland, living in Geneva since January last. I am hoping to put a language group together to exchange English for Portuguese.

Being from Ireland, I am a native English speaker and can help any native Portuguese speakers trying to improve their English. In turn I am trying to learn Portuguese for work reasons and also to better communicate with the family of my girlfriend, who comes from Belo Horizonte in Brazil.

The idea would be to meet up every now and again on a week night over a few drinks somewhere like the Clubhouse and just chat freely in the two languages. If you are interested please send me a message and I'll get back to you soon.

Até logo

John
The text you are quoting:
Oi!

I'm John, age 24 from Ireland, living in Geneva since January last. I am hoping to put a language group together to exchange English for Portuguese.

Being from Ireland, I am a native English speaker and can help any native Portuguese speakers trying to improve their English. In turn I am trying to learn Portuguese for work reasons and also to better communicate with the family of my girlfriend, who comes from Belo Horizonte in Brazil.

The idea would be to meet up every now and again on a week night over a few drinks somewhere like the Clubhouse and just chat freely in the two languages. If you are interested please send me a message and I'll get back to you soon.

Até logo

John

jlawlorSep 19, 2009 @ 13:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 607 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 607 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form