Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Lost Computer on the F Bus

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Lost Computer on the F Bus

So, I left my computer on the F bus on Wednesday when I got off at the Ferney-Voltaire Douane. It was in a black rolling box suitcase with combination latches on the top. If you have it, I'd really appreciate it if you'd give it back to me as I have a lot of work on there I'd rather not start over. I'll even reward you if you decide to give it back. That being said, it's a piece of crap computer, not worth very much to begin with, now trailworn and in a sad state of affairs. You won't be able to use it without the passwords (not easily cracked as each one is at least 16 characters long with numbers and symbols.) Also, my kids' vaccine records are in there and I really do need those. So in the off chance you're readin this, please let me know and I'd be more than happy to reward you for finding my items and returning them to me.

The text you are quoting:

So, I left my computer on the F bus on Wednesday when I got off at the Ferney-Voltaire Douane. It was in a black rolling box suitcase with combination latches on the top. If you have it, I'd really appreciate it if you'd give it back to me as I have a lot of work on there I'd rather not start over. I'll even reward you if you decide to give it back. That being said, it's a piece of crap computer, not worth very much to begin with, now trailworn and in a sad state of affairs. You won't be able to use it without the passwords (not easily cracked as each one is at least 16 characters long with numbers and symbols.) Also, my kids' vaccine records are in there and I really do need those. So in the off chance you're readin this, please let me know and I'd be more than happy to reward you for finding my items and returning them to me.

Shizette NAug 4, 2017 @ 23:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 987 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Lost Computer on the F Bus
Post 1

Why not trying the TPG's office? Of Ferney-Voltaire Mairie or public police?  Someone might have handed it over...?

Good luck :)

Why not trying the TPG's office? Of Ferney-Voltaire Mairie or public police?  Someone might have handed it over...?

Good luck :)

marieh, Aug 5, 2017 @ 15:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Lost Computer on the F Bus
Post 2

The TPG has a lost property office.

You could also go to Geneva’s official lost property office.  It’s called “Objets trouvés”.

And resolve to make back-up copies of all important documents and records

from now on.  You never know when they may come in useful.

Best wishes, R.

The TPG has a lost property office.

You could also go to Geneva’s official lost property office.  It’s called “Objets trouvés”.

And resolve to make back-up copies of all important documents and records

from now on.  You never know when they may come in useful.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Aug 5, 2017 @ 20:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 987 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form