Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Messi v Ronaldo in our backyard!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Messi v Ronaldo in our backyard!

If you haven't yet heard, the much-awaited Argentina-Portugal friendly on 9 Feb has been moved from London to Geneva.

It will be the first time the two countries meet since 1972 and both teams' big stars are expected to start- expect fireworks!

Tickets from 58CHF: http://www.ticketcorner.ch/argentinien-vs-portugal-tickets.html?affiliate=TCS&doc=artistPages/tickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&erid=537456

The text you are quoting:

If you haven't yet heard, the much-awaited Argentina-Portugal friendly on 9 Feb has been moved from London to Geneva.

It will be the first time the two countries meet since 1972 and both teams' big stars are expected to start- expect fireworks!

Tickets from 58CHF: http://www.ticketcorner.ch/argentinien-vs-portugal-tickets.html?affiliate=TCS&doc=artistPages/tickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&erid=537456

Shai HarmanJan 13, 2011 @ 09:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 987 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Messi v Ronaldo in our backyard!
Post 1

Where did you see the change of venue?

Where did you see the change of venue?

Kamrain S, Jan 13, 2011 @ 11:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

your a legend!

im booking tickets now!

your a legend!

im booking tickets now!

Waz H, Jan 13, 2011 @ 11:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

@Kamrain, my 'misfortune' is that I'm actually heading back to Lisbon next week and thought to catch the game in London with some friends from there.  A bit of googling came up with the venue update.  I never imagined I'd be looking at flights back to Geneva just two weeks after leaving :-/

@Kamrain, my 'misfortune' is that I'm actually heading back to Lisbon next week and thought to catch the game in London with some friends from there.  A bit of googling came up with the venue update.  I never imagined I'd be looking at flights back to Geneva just two weeks after leaving :-/

Shai Harman, Jan 13, 2011 @ 16:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

So I've made my extravagant purchase of air + match tickets and will be *back* in Geneva on 9th Feb, returning to Lisbon on 10th Feb (but fully behind Argentina), so...

this is a 'couch-surfing' call-out of sorts I suppose (which is my next port of call) to anyone that would like to host 3 nice lads - that's myself + two (grown-up) nephews, all around 30 years of age for one night, preferably you'd be going to the match too and we'd be happy to slum it in sleeping bags on your floor/spare mattress.  In return I will offer our kind host/ess a buyclub voucher of your choice (anything except the current health-club offer, I'm thinking more in the range of a nice meal/massage voucher).. anyone? ;)

thanks in advance.  S

So I've made my extravagant purchase of air + match tickets and will be *back* in Geneva on 9th Feb, returning to Lisbon on 10th Feb (but fully behind Argentina), so...

this is a 'couch-surfing' call-out of sorts I suppose (which is my next port of call) to anyone that would like to host 3 nice lads - that's myself + two (grown-up) nephews, all around 30 years of age for one night, preferably you'd be going to the match too and we'd be happy to slum it in sleeping bags on your floor/spare mattress.  In return I will offer our kind host/ess a buyclub voucher of your choice (anything except the current health-club offer, I'm thinking more in the range of a nice meal/massage voucher).. anyone? ;)

thanks in advance.  S

Shai Harman, Jan 28, 2011 @ 14:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 987 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form