Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Moroccan Mint Tea

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Moroccan Mint Tea
My boss and I are obsessed with this tea, its amazing. I was just wondering if anyone knew the best places to find it? We have been for supper before at Laurence d'Arabie and loved the food and tea, however wanted to try something new. Even just a little place that does not serve food would be ok. Thank you in advance!
The text you are quoting:
My boss and I are obsessed with this tea, its amazing. I was just wondering if anyone knew the best places to find it? We have been for supper before at Laurence d'Arabie and loved the food and tea, however wanted to try something new. Even just a little place that does not serve food would be ok. Thank you in advance!
PrinJun 20, 2009 @ 12:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 800 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Moroccan Mint Tea
Post 1
bonjour Prin,

ecoutez j ai regardé un peu sur internet pour vous, voilà vous pouvez verifier ces 2 adresses qui probablement servent du thé à la menthe, je suis meme moi marocaine, hélas je n ai pas de menthe sinon je vous aurais invité à le boire chez moi, bon il faut peut etre tél avant d y aller pour etre sûre:

coup de girafe rue de Montchoisy 022.700.96.32

sinon Al manzil, 13 rue de Monthoux 022.732.03.40 ouvert du mardi au dimanche de 11h30 à 1h, je pense celui là vu son nom est plus un endroit ou on trouverait thé à la menthe, al manzil veut dire la maison juste pour infotmation.

voilà conne je vous ai dit je connais pas ces endroits je n y jamais été j ai jutse cherché sur le net.

bon weekend. i hope you understand french if not can write all this for you in english, and hope that it can answer to your wish!

khadija

bonjour Prin,

ecoutez j ai regardé un peu sur internet pour vous, voilà vous pouvez verifier ces 2 adresses qui probablement servent du thé à la menthe, je suis meme moi marocaine, hélas je n ai pas de menthe sinon je vous aurais invité à le boire chez moi, bon il faut peut etre tél avant d y aller pour etre sûre:

coup de girafe rue de Montchoisy 022.700.96.32

sinon Al manzil, 13 rue de Monthoux 022.732.03.40 ouvert du mardi au dimanche de 11h30 à 1h, je pense celui là vu son nom est plus un endroit ou on trouverait thé à la menthe, al manzil veut dire la maison juste pour infotmation.

voilà conne je vous ai dit je connais pas ces endroits je n y jamais été j ai jutse cherché sur le net.

bon weekend. i hope you understand french if not can write all this for you in english, and hope that it can answer to your wish!

khadija

kakiflower, Jun 20, 2009 @ 15:54

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Moroccan Mint Tea
Post 2
Try the restaurant Mamounia on Boulevard Georges Favon...you can also purchase fresh mint leaves from Morocco and/or Israel at Manor's food department and make your tea at home...:)
Try the restaurant Mamounia on Boulevard Georges Favon...you can also purchase fresh mint leaves from Morocco and/or Israel at Manor's food department and make your tea at home...:)
Translator, Jun 20, 2009 @ 16:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 800 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form