Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Movers / Removals company for move within the Geneva area

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Movers / Removals company for move within the Geneva area

Hi,

We have a move coming up and I can't face doing it myself! Any one have recommendations for a decent company, or anyone to avoid?

Cheers

Duncan

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

We have a move coming up and I can't face doing it myself! Any one have recommendations for a decent company, or anyone to avoid?

Cheers

Duncan

Duncan MDec 19, 2013 @ 11:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

9 Replies | 2827 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Movers / Removals company for move within the Geneva area
Post 1

This guy http://switzerlandschoolsadvertiser.com/ads/moving-services/ moved all our stuff for two moves. Blooming good value and efficient. Highly recommend them.

This guy http://switzerlandschoolsadvertiser.com/ads/moving-services/ moved all our stuff for two moves. Blooming good value and efficient. Highly recommend them.

nickg_44, Dec 19, 2013 @ 15:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello Mr Duncan

I am John Perez from TOTALservices, professionals movers with spacious removal van.

I offer my removal house company services.

A friendly team and affordable services of assembly and dismantling flat furniture, professional pack and unpacking services, protection flat furniture for storage or move.

Cleaning house service at the end of the lease. 

The best hourly rate.

1- For less 15 m3 in normal condition CHF 80 per hour, two movers and the removal van.

2-For more 15 m3 and less 22.5 m3 in normal condition CHF 100 per hour, two movers and the removal van.

3-For more 22.5 m3  and less 40 m3 CHF 160 per hour  don't  matter  the acces in both places 1 where we pick up and 2 where we drop it.(this hourly rate is when we use 1 removal vans for two travels). Three movers and the one removal van.

If we use two removals van the hourly rate is CHF 200 per hour, 4 movers and two removal vans.

*Removal insurance included.

*All services included in this price.

*Free quote estimation.

*Availibility any time.

[email protected]

Kind regards.

John Perez

TOTALservices.

Hello Mr Duncan

I am John Perez from TOTALservices, professionals movers with spacious removal van.

I offer my removal house company services.

A friendly team and affordable services of assembly and dismantling flat furniture, professional pack and unpacking services, protection flat furniture for storage or move.

Cleaning house service at the end of the lease. 

The best hourly rate.

1- For less 15 m3 in normal condition CHF 80 per hour, two movers and the removal van.

2-For more 15 m3 and less 22.5 m3 in normal condition CHF 100 per hour, two movers and the removal van.

3-For more 22.5 m3  and less 40 m3 CHF 160 per hour  don't  matter  the acces in both places 1 where we pick up and 2 where we drop it.(this hourly rate is when we use 1 removal vans for two travels). Three movers and the one removal van.

If we use two removals van the hourly rate is CHF 200 per hour, 4 movers and two removal vans.

*Removal insurance included.

*All services included in this price.

*Free quote estimation.

*Availibility any time.

[email protected]

Kind regards.

John Perez

TOTALservices.

John Perez, Dec 19, 2013 @ 15:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Dear Mr Duncan 

John Perez from TOTALservices

Normal condition is a good acces in both places, because sometime is very difficult the acces, then in this case we need ther movers for help.Thanks

Best,

John Perez

TOTALservices

[email protected] 

Dear Mr Duncan 

John Perez from TOTALservices

Normal condition is a good acces in both places, because sometime is very difficult the acces, then in this case we need ther movers for help.Thanks

Best,

John Perez

TOTALservices

[email protected] 

John Perez, Dec 19, 2013 @ 16:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

If You want the finest relocation for you house removals then Man and Van Sutton 

is the reliable moving comapny which has professional expert in all house moving.

If You want the finest relocation for you house removals then Man and Van Sutton 

is the reliable moving comapny which has professional expert in all house moving.

Sophia Poul, Jul 27, 2015 @ 13:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Dec 19, 13 15:18

the link is no longer valid - do you have contact information?

the link is no longer valid - do you have contact information?

bearded09, Aug 21, 2015 @ 12:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

I cannot reccommed Sandy from Williams trading enough. He is fantastic and very competitive with his prices.

See other reviews for him here... http://www.glocals.com/guides/biz/Williams-Trading/

Good luck!

I cannot reccommed Sandy from Williams trading enough. He is fantastic and very competitive with his prices.

See other reviews for him here... http://www.glocals.com/guides/biz/Williams-Trading/

Good luck!

BCROVER, Aug 21, 2015 @ 13:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

I have used Ueli from Keep Moving three times in the last six years. You can probably get cheaper ones but they are very reliable, see reviews at http://www.glocals.com/guides/biz/Keep-Moving/

I have used Ueli from Keep Moving three times in the last six years. You can probably get cheaper ones but they are very reliable, see reviews at http://www.glocals.com/guides/biz/Keep-Moving/

David S, Aug 21, 2015 @ 14:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

I had a good experience with 3 Movers moving from the UK. I would imagine they could handle a local move if that's what you're doing. More affordable than most, at least that I compared to at the time. Always best to compare prices and see how professional a company is, but I would use them again. 

I had a good experience with 3 Movers moving from the UK. I would imagine they could handle a local move if that's what you're doing. More affordable than most, at least that I compared to at the time. Always best to compare prices and see how professional a company is, but I would use them again. 

Jim Willard, Mar 13, 2022 @ 02:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Apologies I see this is an older thread. Hope you got your move settled. 

Apologies I see this is an older thread. Hope you got your move settled. 

Jim Willard, Mar 13, 2022 @ 02:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
9 Replies | 2827 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form