Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Moving from or back to the UK - I've hired a van!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Moving from or back to the UK - I've hired a van!

Hi everyone,

I'm hiring a van to bring over a load of things from the UK on the weekend of the 8th May, i'm driving down from Cheshire to Dover and then down to Geneva. I got ridiculous quotes from couriers, i'm bringing a double bed and a few other things, so probably have space for a few extra things on the way and have an empty van on the way back.

Does anyone want anything transported either way, just looking for a donation to the costs...

Or can anyone recommend a courier service that is cheap and reliable?

Many thanks

Matt

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

I'm hiring a van to bring over a load of things from the UK on the weekend of the 8th May, i'm driving down from Cheshire to Dover and then down to Geneva. I got ridiculous quotes from couriers, i'm bringing a double bed and a few other things, so probably have space for a few extra things on the way and have an empty van on the way back.

Does anyone want anything transported either way, just looking for a donation to the costs...

Or can anyone recommend a courier service that is cheap and reliable?

Many thanks

Matt

Matthew HApr 8, 2010 @ 14:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 914 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Moving from or back to the UK - I've hired a van!
Post 1

Hi Matt,

I am actually moving some stuff from Warwick in the UK around the same time, so might be interested. I only have boxes and nothing big really. Am about to start looking at quotes. Let me know if this is still an option.

Thanks

Li

ps: how long is the drive?

The text you are quoting:

Hi Matt,

I am actually moving some stuff from Warwick in the UK around the same time, so might be interested. I only have boxes and nothing big really. Am about to start looking at quotes. Let me know if this is still an option.

Thanks

Li

ps: how long is the drive?

Lisa H, Apr 13, 2010 @ 23:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 914 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form