Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Mr. Pickwick Yearly Pub Quiz starts tomorrow

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Mr. Pickwick Yearly Pub Quiz starts tomorrow

Hi there!

I discovered the world of Pub Quiz when I came to Geneva and have enjoyed it tremendously ever since.

Mr. Pickwick has a weekly quiz, with weekly prizes (drink vouchers) but also, the weekly team totals are added up throughout the year and there are Grand Prizes.

So, if you like a good challenge, if you want to start the week off in a Pub, then come on out and have a go at the best (weekly) Pub Quiz in town!

I post an activity every week for Quiz. The weekly hints will also be posted, as soon as the hints are known.

See you there!

The text you are quoting:

Hi there!

I discovered the world of Pub Quiz when I came to Geneva and have enjoyed it tremendously ever since.

Mr. Pickwick has a weekly quiz, with weekly prizes (drink vouchers) but also, the weekly team totals are added up throughout the year and there are Grand Prizes.

So, if you like a good challenge, if you want to start the week off in a Pub, then come on out and have a go at the best (weekly) Pub Quiz in town!

I post an activity every week for Quiz. The weekly hints will also be posted, as soon as the hints are known.

See you there!

ZonkerJan 8, 2017 @ 18:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 711 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 711 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form