Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Musician's Wanted

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Musician's Wanted

Hi my name is Keane and I am a musician from Australia looking to start or join a band or duo in Geneva. I have been performing in various bands covering many genres for the last 15 years. I sing, rap, beatbox, play didgeridoo and percussion. I mainly enjoy writing and performing originals but am also open to covers. Looking for people wanting to jam at least once a week. Open to all styles of music. If you're interested let me know and I can send you some links to some of my previous projects.

The text you are quoting:

Hi my name is Keane and I am a musician from Australia looking to start or join a band or duo in Geneva. I have been performing in various bands covering many genres for the last 15 years. I sing, rap, beatbox, play didgeridoo and percussion. I mainly enjoy writing and performing originals but am also open to covers. Looking for people wanting to jam at least once a week. Open to all styles of music. If you're interested let me know and I can send you some links to some of my previous projects.

Keane Williams Jul 24, 2016 @ 22:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1011 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Musician's Wanted
Post 1

Hello Keane! I just arrived to the Lausanne area a few weeks ago from California. I am also looking for a musical outlet while I'm here. I sing mostly jazz/blues, but I'm open to trying anything :) Have you been able to find anything since your post? 

The text you are quoting:

Hello Keane! I just arrived to the Lausanne area a few weeks ago from California. I am also looking for a musical outlet while I'm here. I sing mostly jazz/blues, but I'm open to trying anything :) Have you been able to find anything since your post? 

Katie Engstrom, Sep 2, 2016 @ 09:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1011 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form