Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Musicians

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Musicians

Hey guys

I am a frustrated out of practice drummer who would like to get together with some other musicians purely for the love of it and see if something more develops. 

My influences are everything from Zep to Roxy Music, disco and house too 

Get in touch and let's chat

James

The text you are quoting:

Hey guys

I am a frustrated out of practice drummer who would like to get together with some other musicians purely for the love of it and see if something more develops. 

My influences are everything from Zep to Roxy Music, disco and house too 

Get in touch and let's chat

James

James GFeb 15, 2017 @ 11:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 754 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Musicians
Post 1

i shoukd now change this post to 'guitarist required'. I have bass player, drummer and perhaps a keyboard player all lined up to jam in April - would be great to find a guitarist too if there is anyone who wants to join. 

i shoukd now change this post to 'guitarist required'. I have bass player, drummer and perhaps a keyboard player all lined up to jam in April - would be great to find a guitarist too if there is anyone who wants to join. 

James G, Mar 22, 2017 @ 07:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Musicians
Post 2

Hey James, aren't you looking for a singer also? Do you have any musical preference that you want to try? Since a while now I have been looking for a chance to recover my vocal abilities.

I used to sing in a consevatory chorus back in my country, but at the same time I've had some experiences in some more rocker scenarios, if you know what I mean. Moreover, I played piano for several years during my youth... In general, I guess I have some idea about music and I would seriously like to give it a try once again.

Anyhow, if you are interested, just hit me up this way! 

Cheers!

Hey James, aren't you looking for a singer also? Do you have any musical preference that you want to try? Since a while now I have been looking for a chance to recover my vocal abilities.

I used to sing in a consevatory chorus back in my country, but at the same time I've had some experiences in some more rocker scenarios, if you know what I mean. Moreover, I played piano for several years during my youth... In general, I guess I have some idea about music and I would seriously like to give it a try once again.

Anyhow, if you are interested, just hit me up this way! 

Cheers!

Roberto Felipe Salamanca Giron, Apr 5, 2017 @ 21:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 754 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form